Collectors edition vendor

belizar

What may have been CE stuff is now CM ****... -____-

However I really wish they would use some of those and UPDATE THEN CE VENDOR!

Also they should revamp the entire VIP area...

They should just make ce area into a dueling zone. It would make for a good laugh when some one jumps off the top by mistake.

Edited by Knockerz

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is my regular update to the CE vendor that I purchased? I'm waiting. I will post this everyday until we get an update.

Ok, two things: what do you mean by regular? And how often do you check? Because every time I check, there's something new. Like the Imperial Trooper armor :)

Giving this a bump as well!

It's not that I'd feel cheated over my CE purchase as I mainly bought it for the physical collector stuff but yeah, this was false advertising on their part and it should be rectified. Would it really be so hard for them to at least put some things that were destined for the CM in there and give them a recolor to create some exclusiveness?

Edited by Knorlac

But... that's actually my point. You didn't buy the CE solely for the vendor. Otherwise a legal case could be made that EAWare hasn't upheld their end of the contract. You bought the game. Only you happened to have bought a copy which provided access to a suppossed in game content along with other fluff material. You have the game and the fluff. What you don't have is updated fluff. They've given you the content they said they were going to, they're just dragging their feet on the updates. Therefore, the terms remain the same, but the conditions have changed. I really don't know how much clearer I can make this.

Actually, my wife did buy the CE just for the vender. We already had a physical copy of the game, a digital delux copy of the game, a security key, and two active subs.

The fancy CE package and collectable items are just a waste of space on our highest bookshelf. At the time I got my CE - they had just added a few items to the vender.... and that was the only time the vender was updated....8 months ago.

My wife bought my CE for me as a gift with the expectation that I would toss the fancy package & knick knacks, but that the CE would improve my game experience in an ongoing fashion, and that has not happened.

The cartel shop has had 5+ updates in 3 months. Providing a boat load of fluff items that are identical to what we were expecting from the CE vender.

So basically she paid $30 for security key. If WE didn't really enjoy this game together ~ we would have rage quit over the rip off.

Ok, two things: what do you mean by regular? And how often do you check? Because every time I check, there's something new. Like the Imperial Trooper armor :)

I check everyday. There has been one updated to the CE vendor. By regular, I would be happy with once every few months. I paid for updates to the CE vendor and so far, it seems I have gotten ripped off.

total and utter rip off.

The CE buyers are the loyalists who supported this game from the start, and who have paid the most money- we bought $150 game which is now *********** free.

What do we get for this money and loyalty? Do we even get the promised updates?

I no longer trust them or believe in their direction and leadership. They are snake oil salesmen at this point.

That set was there at launch. I grinded out my main bh in it even though it was medium armor at the time. Simply because I wanted something I paid for.

they should just say they arnt going to add anything and get it over with

BioWare seems to have a policy of keeping us sated with a voluminous amount of eventualities. As such, people (such as myself, admittedly) are sticking around not for what the game is, but for what it could be. As long as their promises keep us around, why come through with them? After all, we could be disappointed with the reality of the implementation.

I went to the Cantina Tour in London and they said there would be a new item in the CE Store soon; they couldnt remember if it was the next patch or one after; they didn't elude to what it was, they did however say it's hard to do stuff for that vendor because it would need to be usable by any class so 1 type isn't being favoured.

Damien said he was well aware of what was promised and it's importance and the CE Vendor would get some focus in time, but like I say he only mentioned a small update Soon