The Real Most Powerful Starfighter

TalonVII

Canonically though the Avenger was superior to the X-wing in all but one way, it wasn't as modifiable due to size difference and the X-wing therefore had a bigger and thus better hyperdrive, beyond that though, the Avenger makes the X-wing look as old as it really is.

I see your Avenger and raise you the TIE/D Defender.

Edit: Awe, too late.

Edited by Aximand

Fair enough about the X-wing, the other positions sound good, I did like the E-wing, it looked unusual but cool in the graphic novels (or comics as I call them).

Well you have to remember, X-wing has been upgraded so many times by the time it got to the XJ5/7, it could smack around a Tie D, without breaking a sweat. Why I have it as number 1.

Well you have to remember, X-wing has been upgraded so many times by the time it got to the XJ5/7, it could smack around a Tie D, without breaking a sweat. Why I have it as number 1.

Yes, I was saying I understood your reasoning, plus a non-sequitor about the E-Wing.

Someone should probably mention the Headhunter, the X-wings predecessor, various organisations upgraded that some it could almost keep up with the X-Wing, not enough for higher positions, but enough for a mention now.

Personally I disliked the Headhunter, but it was upgraded alot, and so deserves a mention.

Also the Tie Interceptor and Tie Bomber should be raised, fast and lethal, like the Headhunter they need consideration for place 7 downwards.

• 2 weeks later...
Again I would like to Nominate the CSF crossfire, it was another incom. design that had great meneuverablility speed and could take a hit, since bombers are also being talked about I would also like to nominate the K-wing easily one of the best and most customizeable bombers out there.

Again I would like to Nominate the CSF crossfire, it was another incom. design that had great meneuverablility speed and could take a hit, since bombers are also being talked about I would also like to nominate the K-wing easily one of the best and most customizeable bombers out there.

I second the K-wing

Ok tie clutch, or should I say just uglies in general.

But 2 for the K-wing, do I have a 3rd?

While I agree some uglies are fantastic ships that blend the best of two fighters, the vast majority are actually the complete opposite. In all honesty, if you flew an ugly you where poor, suicidal, or an idiot or some combination thereof. I don't think any of the good uglies where good enough to make this list though.

Ok the consensus for the next spot seems to be the K-Wing. Next fighter? One for the TIE Phantom or the Crossfire.

I'll also toss in the Chiss Clawcraft.

Hmm, that is tough. I think the Phantom's stealth edges the Clawcraft out barely. Crossfire vs Clawcraft is for someone else to argue. I honestly have no idea.

Edited by StarSquirrel