Heroic mode

I've heard there are 3 difficulties in this game: Normal, Heroic and something like Frightening or Frighteningly Absurdly Impossible (was it written like that?!? :p ).

Do someone have a brief explanation on how to set theese difficulties and where it is possible (Flashpoints/Operations)?

Thanks for any help/tip :)

I've heard there are 3 difficulties in this game: Normal, Heroic and something like Frightening or Frighteningly Absurdly Impossible (was it written like that?!? :p ).

Do someone have a brief explanation on how to set theese difficulties and where it is possible (Flashpoints/Operations)?

Thanks for any help/tip :)

Or how to enable them? I got an error message that i was on a different difficulty than the party leader yesterday and i was like "OOH, there's higher difficulties?" but we couldn't figure out how to change it.

Thanks,

None of that matters until you're level 50, but it will work like this:

Flashpoints(4 man)

Normal mode

Heroic mode(level 50 version of the flashpoints you know and love)

Operations(8 or 16 man raids)

Normal mode

Heroic mode

Nightmare mode

You didn't ask, but I will also mention that word is Normal mode operations will drop a loot bag for everybody in the group and you will get gear or commendations to trade in, so that everybody gets something useful for themselves, whereas heroic and nightmare will drop random loot in a more traditional raid format, for people who like that anticipation of trying to get a specific drop.