How is there still not Arena?

OKandrew

Oh jesus no. The last thing we need are classes that suck in small scale combat getting worse because they can't arena. Marauders are a must have in arena, and the only healer worth taking is obviously going to be OPs. Face it, there is no arena because it would serve to UNDERSCORE the classes that are already suffering in pvp.

Also, PvE>> Spaceship combat >>>>>> PvP in this game.

ya sages/sorcerers would be great at arena and to be honest i know a few commandos that would as well. the game is balanced enough for arenas there wouldn't need to be a change a good team is more then just the combo of characters its the players there ability at there character and there communication.

Sorry but pass on another failed arena system. We already have zero reason for world PvP, the last thing we need is yet another instanced PvP system. I mean soon we won' t even have to leave fleet... They need to give world PvP a purpose and fix the ranked WZ system.

+1 for arena. If not arena, then add something. Just add something! Pvp'ers does nothing except for warzones. Open world pvp is a rare phenomenon and duels can't really be called a factor for variaton to the pvp. they don't need to add much. 2-3 small arena maps. Arena gives different ratings than that of ranked warzones. rewards(imo) could be titles.

Implement an instance on the fleet for duelling. Just something. They need to add more pvp variaton into this game.

want arenas... go play WOW.. they have it.... you can get all the damn arenas you want...

I think them fixing Illum is way more important then arenas.

adding more warzones is more important then arenas. They should have 10 warzones by now... Illum should be fixed as well by now.... but they have done nothing for those.

SImple fix for Illum..

Plop a base dead center... side that controls it... gets a realm buff...

simple and would be fun blowing up a base. SWG base blowing preCU and pre publish 13.

want arenas... go play WOW.. they have it.... you can get all the damn arenas you want...

adding more warzones is more important then arenas. They should have 10 warzones by now... Illum should be fixed as well by now.... but they have done nothing for those.

SImple fix for Illum..

simple and would be fun blowing up a base. SWG base blowing preCU and pre publish 13.

But we are playing SWTOR and like playing it, why is it so bad that we want arenas here as well?

SImple fix for Illum..

What are you on about? Go play WoW? How are the WZs we have right now not spitting images of the BGs WoW has? All we have are instanced, objective based PvP that's either lame football or control point based. The only mildly original one is Void Star, and even that concept is borrowed from another game(Unreal Tournament). How is this game not obnoxiously WoW like already?

All of this "go play WoW" sentiment is garbage. The interface is identical. The Global Cool Down concept is stolen from WoW. The skill tree window looks exactly like what WoW's talent trees were like. Quest based leveling, another WoW invention. Flashpoint queue to match the Dungeon queue. PvP queue that you can use from anywhere. Mirrored classes on either side. End game raiding instances for PvE. We're already playing Star WoW.

Objective based WZs get old after a while. I'll take arenas or even just a plain death match style WZ over another objective WZ any day. What's wrong with wanting to just run around and kill each other? Open World PvP is already a failure, so that won't cut it. Just give us a WZ or arena to compensate.

Because arena would only further prove that certain classes are extremely OP when all teams have them at high rankings.

Though- considering Bliz ignored years of hunters having 2% rep above 2000 rating while pallies and druids and mages had 15%... and BW is trying hard to be Bliz, I wouldn't be shocked if marauders end up having 15% more rep than the bottom classes, and marauders would still be saying everything's fine, and BW would still be nerfing operatives every patch.

Because arena would only further prove that certain classes are extremely OP when all teams have them at high rankings.

Though- considering Bliz ignored years of hunters having 2% rep above 2000 rating while pallies and druids and mages had 15%... and BW is trying hard to be Bliz, I wouldn't be shocked if marauders end up having 15% more rep than the bottom classes, and marauders would still be saying everything's fine, and BW would still be nerfing operatives every patch.

actually they dont need arenas to show imbalance. They have all their stats on spreadsheets. again... this game doesnt have arenas, a lot of players left this game for lack of effort put into pvp. THEY HAVE ILLUM.... its not even been fixed yet you want something TOTALLY NEW added in. FIRST FIX ILLUM instead of your stupid WOW arena. People like you *****ed about ranked warzones.... yet they brought it out and they still left the game. we have warzones... but if you ever played warhammer online... this is the same company

they had 10+ scenarios which is what this game should have but dont. so fix it..... they need to add warzones like crazy. 4 doesnt cut it.

again, ILLUM... its not fixed yet. they need to fix it. Once that is done. Then i think its ok and fair to ask for something NEW.

How is voidstar not arena? few doors, a bridge and force field is to much objective? for IQ<80 maybe....

and new hyper gates.... basicly all wzs beside huttball is an arena (well, middle in HB is arena too)...

are objectives really that hard?

and along with what i posted earlier, only comsetic gear, no commendations for doing arena.

That way, if you want to do arena, you will do it becuase you enjoy doing it, not becasue you think its a faster grind process.

I also think no respawns would be fun, would inject more skill and require intense planning

and along with what i posted earlier, only comsetic gear, no commendations for doing arena.

That way, if you want to do arena, you will do it becuase you enjoy doing it, not becasue you think its a faster grind process.

I also think no respawns would be fun, would inject more skill and require intense planning

still, even with all you said.. this is something new... we still want them to fix the old stuff they havent done. IE. ILLUM more warzones.. 4 does NOT cut it

still, even with all you said.. this is something new... we still want them to fix the old stuff they havent done. IE. ILLUM more warzones.. 4 does NOT cut it

In my earlier post, I stated how i wnated open world before arena

although i heard in january we are getting open world on illum

Amazing, all the WOW ******* who cried for arena leave and it never gets mentioned on the forums. Now it's gone f2p arean cries are back. They're obviously back with their tearsand bored of humping pandas.

What a mature and very intelligent reply, your parents must be proud.