Agent final choices question

ralphieceaser

1)does the choice to defect to the republic have any different future dialogues compared to the neutral choice do erase your identity from everywhere? Since well, nobody is supposed to know who you are or that your an imperial agent

2)How the yiff can you defect to the republic but still be the empire?? and actually help the empire to get the isotope-5 and let them win the war....

3)How the hell does vector and ensign who are kind of blind imperial followers suddenly are ok with you defecting to the republic? So much for the people who says the switching sides isnt possible because companions wont agree.

1)does the choice to defect to the republic have any different future dialogues compared to the neutral choice do erase your identity from everywhere? Since well, nobody is supposed to know who you are or that your an imperial agent

2)How the yiff can you defect to the republic but still be the empire?? and actually help the empire to get the isotope-5 and let them win the war....

3)How the hell does vector and ensign who are kind of blind imperial followers suddenly are ok with you defecting to the republic? So much for the people who says the switching sides isnt possible because companions wont agree.

1) AFAIK, nothing changes between neutral and light options.

2) The Republic tells you, I believe, to remain in the Empire until they contact you. Apparently, that means helping the Empire acquire isotope-5 to fight the Republic...

3) They probably trust your judgment, especially Vector. He's always been the kind to be a cool, go-with-the-flow guy. He wouldn't protest too much.

As a general rule, the rest of the game clashes horribly with the Agent story in terms of making any logical sense, particularly afterwards if you go for the neutral option at the ending. I don't know about the light ending in terms of references in dialogue, because I've never taken a character that did that into any post-class story content. I would hope Marr doesn't refer to it like he does the neutral ending when he calls you about Makeb, at least.

Two and three require a bit of headcannon to really make sense, which can be said for the Agent story as a whole, but as far as Temple and (I'd say to a significantly lesser extent) Vector and possibly Lokin go, because they don't know. Even if you take them with you for the final sequence, the Agent sends them out of the chamber when they're striking their deal. Granted they're not morons and I imagine they'd put two and two together, but there it is.

Edited by Bleeters

1) AFAIK, nothing changes between neutral and light options.

2) The Republic tells you, I believe, to remain in the Empire until they contact you. Apparently, that means helping the Empire acquire isotope-5 to fight the Republic...

3) They probably trust your judgment, especially Vector. He's always been the kind to be a cool, go-with-the-flow guy. He wouldn't protest too much.

He sure does. I even said to Kothe we could have worked together, and gained affection. Even if he was out of the room, he still probably knows the agent defected and trusts his decision.

Agent was my first char when the game came out, and the end of the storyline was so disappointing and confusing... For a game that relys heavily on storyline they really made a garbage agent one. How can you be intelligence agent for an inteligence agency that no longer exists, I literally sat staring at my computer for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how this story and character make any sense.

Agent was my first char when the game came out, and the end of the storyline was so disappointing and confusing... For a game that relys heavily on storyline they really made a garbage agent one. How can you be intelligence agent for an inteligence agency that no longer exists, I literally sat staring at my computer for like 5 minutes trying to figure out how this story and character make any sense.

Because they operated from the Tenebrous as a rogue organization?