Dyes for Synthweaving

dinchydoo

we pick up the same stuff as Artifice do but for crafting it would be better for undr world trading to use frabics and not the meatals because

1)the market for these goods are not in damned makinhg it cheep to do as well as use up the supplus that could not sell for the prise that you went to get them.....

2)make this skill far more use after leveling up to 55 and the same armortech (50/50 about biocam but... )

3)the crystle will be need more on the open market not left to be sold for next to nothing as they take up space.

we pick up the same stuff as Artifice do but for crafting it would be better for underworld trading to use fabrics and not the metals because

1)the market for these goods are not in demand making it cheap to do as well as use up the supplies that could not sell for the price that cost you to get them.....

2)make this skill far more useful after leveling up to 55; the same for armortech (50/50 about biocam but... )

3)the crystals will be needed more on the open market. not left to be sold for next to nothing as they take up space.

anything that wasn't in demand but changed to be in demand will no longer still be cheap for long.

making augments and kits is useful at 55

true. mail the crystals to your artificer. i suspect they will no longer be next to nothing for long.

i pray English isnt your first language. i also applaud everyone who tries to learn it as a second.

• 11 months later...
j djd a search and and got sent here not to hear u both say no dye till lv 55 which js stupid anyway j want to know jf as a sythweave r can we add dye to change outfit colour and not have it be bound so different outfit colors can be sold

anything that wasn't in demand but changed to be in demand will no longer still be cheap for long.

making augments and kits is useful at 55

true. mail the crystals to your artificer. i suspect they will no longer be next to nothing for long.

i pray English isnt your first language. i also applaud everyone who tries to learn it as a second.

If you're going to say something like that, you should really take the time to proofread.