bring back

wwkingms

I don't personally want this. It certainly wouldn't be overpowered in the current state of the game but still I feel that there are much worse problems bioware needs to work on. The 31 point specs have been pretty lackluster from the beginning and could really use some love.

and personally I hate the hybrid spec despite it is currently the best sorc dps option

I would like

Full lightning -

30% higher crit chance on chain lightning

30% more damage on thundering blast

cooldown for an instant cast, no channel lightning storm

-full madness-

quicker/stronger dot damage, 3 second cooldown on affliction to stop multidotting as much

better force regen mechanic

lightning stike via wrath does 50% more damage overall and increase dot crit chance by 5%

since neither of those will ever happen, Ill go with sure give us back chain lightning wrath. As is its pointless to use wrath on anything but crushing darkness which is boring and unappealing gameplay wise

I want that **** back too. Its damn near impossible to proc chain lightning otherwise.

Imo they should give lightning strike a 50-60% chance of procing lightning storm would avoid possible double instant chain lightning which just giving it back to Wrath would do.

Imo they should give lightning strike a 50-60% chance of procing lightning storm would avoid possible double instant chain lightning which just giving it back to Wrath would do.

Meh it would be better imo if Force Lightning proc'ed it. Since that is 90% our go to spam move when dots/other **** is on cooldown.

I don't personally want this. It certainly wouldn't be overpowered in the current state of the game but still I feel that there are much worse problems bioware needs to work on. The 31 point specs have been pretty lackluster from the beginning and could really use some love.

and personally I hate the hybrid spec despite it is currently the best sorc dps option

I would like

Full lightning -

30% higher crit chance on chain lightning

30% more damage on thundering blast

cooldown for an instant cast, no channel lightning storm

-full madness-

quicker/stronger dot damage, 3 second cooldown on affliction to stop multidotting as much

better force regen mechanic

lightning stike via wrath does 50% more damage overall and increase dot crit chance by 5%

since neither of those will ever happen, Ill go with sure give us back chain lightning wrath. As is its pointless to use wrath on anything but crushing darkness which is boring and unappealing gameplay wise

what he sayed..

Meh it would be better imo if Force Lightning proc'ed it. Since that is 90% our go to spam move when dots/other **** is on cooldown.

I disagree. Chain lightning and its proc are lightning spec moves, and it would be stupid if the proc fits better in a madness rotation or hybrid one.

Hybrids always were about versatility, being able to mix tactics of two trees to reach the potential of a full spec, fitting your playstyle, not making hybrids work better than either spec.

I'd say there a lot of little things they could do to better setup the trees.

Having mostly played Lightning I'd like to see in said tree

-Increased damage to Lightning Strike so that it surpasses Force Lightning outside of procs. I'd assume this could be done by adding it to Reverberating Force for the increased crit damage. A small damage boost can be done if that's not enough. There's enough room between the pure dps and us that they can push some extra.

-Lightning Spire to effect all damage abilities. There is no reason to get this. My rotation uses more than three spells.

-Thundering Blast to refresh Affliction. This is mainly because when I raid with two dps sorcs and a healer sorc who throws up an affliction when he can spare the force, it gets a little annoying to guess when I get to cast mine again. Or if it's safe to use Thundering Blast.

A buff to a spell that makes up a small part of our damage

A fix to a range increase talent that currently is an overall waste of a point.

A quality of life fix till they can make their UI not suck.