Nice Work Bioware!

Lornos

For the first time since I can remember, I had a lot of fun with other people on my server. I logged in for the first time on corellian run after the transfers last night and it finally felt like more that an awesome single player game. I know that alot of people are still having various issues but everywhere I went the mood was happy and it was easy to find groups for everything.

Thanks for fixing this. Been patiently waiting and it finally paid off. :o

For the first time since I can remember, I had a lot of fun with other people on my server. I logged in for the first time on corellian run after the transfers last night and it finally felt like more that an awesome single player game. I know that alot of people are still having various issues but everywhere I went the mood was happy and it was easy to find groups for everything.

The idea is still a rather large gamble .

I'm glad you enjoy your server, ... and mine still sucks.

I have to agree on all counts. Except for the poor chap who is still stuck on his dead server. (Hang in there, bro! It's worth the wait!)

Also completed my move(s) to Corellian Run server (I'm looking for a guild on Sith side BTW :cool:) and met several nice folks, and we knocked out a couple heroics and had an all-around great time!

Oh yeah, and when I first went to login I was bummed that I lost ALL of my names, but then I was able to secure even better names than I had before which was rad. (that's right... RAD!)

Edited by King_Cashio

I have to agree on all counts. Except for the poor chap who is still stuck on his dead server. (Hang in there, bro! It's worth the wait!)

Also completed my move(s) to Corellian Run server (I'm looking for a guild on Sith side BTW :cool:) and met several nice folks, and we knocked out a couple heroics and had an all-around great time!

Funny enough, My guild is looking for additional members on the Corellian Run Server.

The Order of the Dark temple, Come give us a try.

Here's our Website : Order of the dark temple

It's a combined site for our Republic and Empire Guilds.

Agreed.

Just last night I ran a HM Esseles and HM T5 and both were PUGS.

I couldn't really do that before the transfer. So, things are looking really good ATM.