Bastion Server Community...Being Nice!!!???

odawgg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess i be the one to stir things up... i been reading and for what i have seen on this server from both factions..people that come on here talking about PVP don't have the slightest clue..killing someone in a zerg is your PVP..player vs player thats true PVP..

how many of you people posting about pvp get jumped by a enemy you cc and try your all to get away and run to your zerg to come back and usually in this order..cc cap person then kill them...which is a effective method but it's not PVP..i have seen this personally from people in open world PVP..

the one's that come on here and brag about im going to ilum and PVP..cool go for it but have some balls and attack a person 1 vs 1 then you roll them..thats when you said PVP happened but 8 vs 1..haha.what is funnnier is when people zerg like that and the target still get away..

just my 2 cents on the topic..please feel free to respond anyway you feel..lastly all of you can HOLD MAH D*CK!!!!...lmao...to much greygoose and red bull me thinks...

Edited by Xertasian

guess i be the one to stir things up... i been reading and for what i have seen on this server from both factions..people that come on here talking about PVP don't have the slightest clue..killing someone in a zerg is your PVP..player vs player thats true PVP..

how many of you people posting about pvp get jumped by a enemy you cc and try your all to get away and run to your zerg to come back and usually in this order..cc cap person then kill them...which is a effective method but it's not PVP..i have seen this personally from people in open world PVP..

the one's that come on here and brag about im going to ilum and PVP..cool go for it but have some balls and attack a person 1 vs 1 then you roll them..thats when you said PVP happened but 8 vs 1..haha.what is funnnier is when people zerg like that and the target still get away..

just my 2 cents on the topic..please feel free to respond anyway you feel..lastly all of you can HOLD MAH D*CK!!!!...lmao...to much greygoose and red bull me thinks...

I take it english is not your first language. If it is you may need to rethink posting your illiterate ramblings on 9gag or somewhere else that people won't see it.

If it turns out you are indeed mentally deficient, then take back what I said. You're a hero to all.

I take it english is not your first language. If it is you may need to rethink posting your illiterate ramblings on 9gag or somewhere else that people won't see it.

If it turns out you are indeed mentally deficient, then take back what I said. You're a hero to all.

Dawnhammer quit QQing

i play alone with you..if you think it's rambling i dont need a zerg of people to fight for me..you can message me imp or pub side and i fight you..careless if i win or lose ,so let cut out the internet toughman talk and settle it in game..the ball in your court..

least i'm man enough to post on my toons main..how about you?????????

Edited by Xertasian

No surprises here at all.

This game is mostly grinding past 50, including the PVP. Grind versus PVP: everyone chooses the grind.

How often do you see people duel on a fair standing? Outside of the starter worlds: hardly ever.

How often do you see people deliberately downgrade from EWH gear for a greater challenge in WZ? LOL, as if any of you really cared about a challenge in PVP enough to do that.

Ganking is seen seldomly. Although it's not PVP, I approve of it, because it makes the game more interesting. With ganking, no one pretends that the organised 50s with better gear/stats have more 'skill' than the lone guy they just attacked. It's a pity this lack of pretension does not prevail when it comes to warzones when the same condition apply.

Incidentally, the ultra-lowbie (lvls 1-10) duelling is really the most competitive PVP that you get with this game. The rest is just about gear grind, and which team has the better class composition, vent/mumble usage, and luck on the day. PVP is virtually non-existent.

Incidentally, the ultra-lowbie (lvls 1-10) duelling is really the most competitive PVP that you get with this game. The rest is just about gear grind, and which team has the better class composition, vent/mumble usage, and luck on the day. PVP is virtually non-existent.

In the real world, fights don't happen on Final Destination with items turned off, with Fox as the only selectable character.

Real competition occurs when you elevate yourself to the level of your enemies, rather than when you whine for your enemies to descend to your level. Perhaps you should try going into a fight with a balanced, solid class comp and use voice chat to organize yourself? The gear grind isn't particularly long in this game, by the way.

I love this event. I love World PVP. I hate the lines.

Let the PVErs and softies cry about getting killed in a PVP area, let their tears flow. I dont care about no lines, I'll stealth and stop the capper and drop off my orb then run away laughing, or kill an orb carrier and make the whole line blow up. Its a lot of fun, this objective focused world PVP thing. Usually I let imps go by and have no mercy for Republic but sometime if Im in the mood i'll just kill everyone and wipe the dome area clean on sight.

Its a world PVP event and any complaining about being killed is ridiculous. If some people want to form lines and do it nice and orderly, fine, but I wont play along to that, just dont be upset if people come by and try to turn it all into death and chaos.