Sith planets.

Rayla_Felana

The Vong had potential as a bad guy. Beings stripped of the Force in a galaxy filled with Jedi and other Force users? Interesting idea.

Bad implementation though.

I thought the Vong were stupid mostly because Star Wars is supposed to be about the eternal struggle between light and dark, good and evil. Not everyone uniting against a common enemy and being super secret rainbow unicorn best friends in order to beat them.

I thought the Vong were stupid mostly because Star Wars is supposed to be about the eternal struggle between light and dark, good and evil. Not everyone uniting against a common enemy and being super secret rainbow unicorn best friends in order to beat them.

Well, by the time the Vong came along, I can forgive them for wanting to try something a bit different. Plus, the Vong stories you still had the whole light vs darkness thing going on, just against a backdrop of some Force-less alien race invading the galaxy.

Well, by the time the Vong came along, I can forgive them for wanting to try something a bit different. Plus, the Vong stories you still had the whole light vs darkness thing going on, just against a backdrop of some Force-less alien race invading the galaxy.

I honestly feel that the whole NJO series is where the ExU took a huge nose dive into crap at worst and mediocrity at best.