How do you like your new communities?

McNutty_

Love it! 240-300 ppl at the fleet every night when I log in. I havent even had a chance to play 2 of my alts because I PVP all night on 3 different lvl 50s. But I have checked all the planets and almost all of them have 30-50 ppl playing. To me... thats a good thing. :)

Getting used to it. Nice to see so many people online. Have no problems getting my heroics done on planets.

Negatives are the lag on the fleet with so many online but I usually will jump the instance 2 if it is available to negate most of that and that doing dailies on the Black Hole takes longer now with so many people vying for the same mobs in a rather small area. Again, all bearable!

Its great so far! I've met some cool people already and did some group stuff.

There are so many people on the fleet that it lags on the main level. Oh well. I was looking for a FP group and just went over to the museum until I found one. Took about 10 minutes (playing a lower level alt).

At first I thought the number of jerks was exponentially higher but then I figured if 1 of every 20 people is a jerk, it would stand to reason that there would 20 jerks on a fleet of 200 where there were only 2 on the fleet on my old server. It was pretty easy to ignore 2 jerks but I am finding it a little more challenging to ignore 20 at a time. I will learn though.

All in all, I am really happy on my new server.

i agree :)

i love how heroic groups are almost instant and for the most part everyone is friendly and helpful.

Dromund kaas is almost a little too crazy with 175 people on

had to wait out a few times for some respawns but it's ok :)

Loving it. Actually able to PvP now so I can outfit my characters. Just about have one of them in full BM gear from 2 days of constant PvP. I am also able to do the Black Hole heroic now on a daily basis because there is always at least 15+ in the area. The game feels alive again and I am glad BioWare pulled the trigger on server transfers early.

There are pluses and minuses. Have dealt with more ninjas and general idiots in 3 days on JC than the entire population on my old server, BUT I have also run into way more helpful, amusing, friendly people. For knowing practically no one on my new server, I've been pretty pleased with how many groups I've been able to be a part of. Really wish there was a better way of finding people from old servers who may have had to change names, but ah well.

End of the day, when server choice transfers come out I may end up shifting again, but until then this place is fairly decent.

Love it.

So many more people playing on the new server. FP runs are tons easier to get and thats before the 1.3 LFG.

I even grabbed a group to run normal Esseles runs just for social points.

Such a better time now and the transfers were well worth the effort BW put in to making it happen.

Things are only getting better and better. It's happening a little slower than I would like but it's getting better none the less.

Still mostly do stuff with people from my old server. Sure, I made some new friends, but I also still have not found all the folks from my old server again. So I can't really say much about the new community, because it's for me mostly the old one.

I don't really like mainly cause I don't know any one any more. That's why I want to switch back to my Harbinger when payed xfers become available.

But most of them might be gone there by now, so that this might lead to yet another disappointment for you.

I don't really like mainly cause I don't know any one any more. That's why I want to switch back to my Harbinger when payed xfers become available.

You're probably running into the same people but you don't know it because they lost their original Harbinger names.

I love the new community! Lot's of people on at any given time! At least 30 people on fleet even during dead hours of night, an hundred during normal times, probably more during prime time, and getting better every day! On the old server I could barely pvp, now I even find pugs for operations (pugs of competent, helpful people, that help me getting out of noobness)! I came in the new server with 100k creds, and in 2 days I'm in almost full columi and with 600k creds, thanks to the very social community!

Love it. Jung Ma is a great time. Because JM is an east coast server and I'm on the west coast, I was a wee bit sceptical about latency issues at first. While it is higher than Ajunta Pall was, it's hardly noticable. Occasionally it spikes when i go near a dense population, but I'm happy making that sacrifice for a poppin community. WZ's are very competitive and balanced, and I ACTUALLY see people in the Outlaw's Den! Good times. The things I put on the GTN actually sell too, and that's a huge bonus.

I'd also like to thank the groups putting the World PVP events together on Jung Ma. The Belsavis/Alderaan event was a blast and while I didn't participate in the Nar Shadaa duels, they were fun to watch and wager on. I'm looking forward to more.

I'm loving this. I'm a social person when it comes to MMO's and I can't help but to enter the general chat discussions. My RL friends don't get on as much as I do, but being able to talk with anyone at any time and start a random conversation by just saying "bacon" is amusing.

I'm also making new friends quicker which is awesome so I don't have to rely on my other friends to get on. It's very nice to finally do every heroic at least once on each planet before leaving it.

So far I'm loving my Pleasure Barge.

I'm on a RP-PvE server, so perhaps that's a demographic that's prone by nature to drama...

As a transfer, I have been extremely grateful for the warm and tolerant welcome I've had from nearly all Ebon Hawkers. The change has been nothing but positive for me and my guild.

There are some transfers (and some natives) that are upset, not dealing with change well, acting out, or homesick. We'll all have to just treat them carefully until they come to their senses.

Paige

Love it.

Hated playing on Fatman but it was the only full server. Abandoned 3 max level chars there with a valor 70 sentinel. Jumped at the chance to roll on a full RP server, loving the Ebon Hawk. Not missing Fatman at all.

http://i.imgur.com/ienfP.png

Attitudes like that completely ruin the game for me, using spanish accents to get around the curse filter and putting down every new player in a warzone. That attitude is rampant on Fatman, I would recommend no one ever roll there. Go to Prop5 if you want East Coast PvP.