Still didn't fix Companion Unify

Staavis_SC

/sigh

This is becoming a tad bit irritating to me. I bought one of the Cartel Market chest pieces to give to my "Civillian" heavy armor wearers (Corso, Qyzen). I did this so they could look different than Troopers. Now that color match is broken, I seem to have wasted my cartel coins because the Companion Unify function is STILL BROKEN! A major patch drops, and a major bug isn't fixed?

When, Bioware, are some of these items going to get fixed? Forget new content, how about fixing what you already have?

/sigh

This is becoming a tad bit irritating to me. I bought one of the Cartel Market chest pieces to give to my "Civillian" heavy armor wearers (Corso, Qyzen). I did this so they could look different than Troopers. Now that color match is broken, I seem to have wasted my cartel coins because the Companion Unify function is STILL BROKEN! A major patch drops, and a major bug isn't fixed?

When, Bioware, are some of these items going to get fixed? Forget new content, how about fixing what you already have?

Disclaimer: Yes, I really really don't like this bug, but...

Its not game breaking. Its not a major bug.

Disclaimer: Yes, I really really don't like this bug, but...

Its not game breaking. Its not a major bug.

One bee sting will make you say damn bee, 100 bee stings will make you say hello to your maker.

Unity bug is one sting.

Companion lightsaber bug is one sting.

Flashing graphic for taxis is one sting.

Poor optimization AKA lag, ability delay, long load screens, crashes is 50 stings in my opinion.

I don't do many ops or flashpoints but I hear there are many bugs in those that go unaddressed. One sting per.

Features still absent that are common at launch features in any other MMO I've ever installed get one sting per.

Every bug that persist for weeks or months without some explanation why to the paying clientele get one sting per.

Zero interaction from developers with subscribers over current, upcoming and wishlist content is 100 stings all it's own.

You see, where one seemly minor irritant may be just that, but when that irritant is combined with other irritants over a prolonged period of time without as much as an explanation, there is an accumulative negative effect. That's what's happening here, our patience is running ever thinner without so much as even a hint of a resolution to anything.

One bee sting will make you say damn bee, 100 bee stings will make you say hello to your maker.

Unity bug is one sting.

Companion lightsaber bug is one sting.

Flashing graphic for taxis is one sting.

Poor optimization AKA lag, ability delay, long load screens, crashes is 50 stings in my opinion.

I don't do many ops or flashpoints but I hear there are many bugs in those that go unaddressed. One sting per.

Features still absent that are common at launch features in any other MMO I've ever installed get one sting per.

Every bug that persist for weeks or months without some explanation why to the paying clientele get one sting per.

Zero interaction from developers with subscribers over current, upcoming and wishlist content is 100 stings all it's own.

You see, where one seemly minor irritant may be just that, but when that irritant is combined with other irritants over a prolonged period of time without as much as an explanation, there is an accumulative negative effect. That's what's happening here, our patience is running ever thinner without so much as even a hint of a resolution to anything.

This right here.

I never meant to imply that the Companion Unify bug was the only major issue needing address, but it certainly sticks out like a sore thumb for me. Especially since this was one of the main features of Patch 1.4. (It was 1.4 I think, maybe 1.5)

Just a symptom of a much larger issue...which is...issues aren't getting addressed. And the devs aren't discussing the issues, so we aren't even aware if the devs know, much less care, about the issues.

Yes, I'm very disappointed they didn't fix this as well.

Also, some trooper boots are visially horribly bugged on female body type 1 troopers (the ones from the light side vendor, and similar looking boots), happened the same time the companion color match got bugged.

• 2 weeks later...