New Republic game w/ new trilogy movies

Revontal

OK this may be a dumb idea or just crazy. But has anyone ever wondered if Disney would decide to create a New republic game. And I'm not saying "New Republic" to make a mockery of The old republic but I'm talking about the new government in courscant or the restored government. Then they fight the imperial Remnat.... But what I was wondering is will Disney create or ask another company to create A new republic game? Truthfully an MMO would be a bad idea because everyone from this one would jump to the new one. However a consle game wouldn't be that bad maybe. Perhaps similar to the new game Destiny how your in a team. You get loot, upgrade armor... And there are other players throught the world you are in. But hey I might just be crazy.

an ARPG might be sick, Like diablo or such.

But disney has said before they plan to release five or so animated movies between the next 3 main films.

MORE than likely, they'll try and do Clone wars. But cartoon network has the rights to that so idk? I love that series and I hope cartoon network keep it.

Actually this is the info I know so far 100% new trilogoy, another movie about a sith apprentice based off an old samurai fable, Rebels rising disney XD 2014. Battlefront. And a possible Star Wars theme park however to do that everything else must be completed first.