Lord Scourge

Khaimera

I didn't say invincible, immortal. But nothing I have found in lore has said anything about him being killed. So again technically he still would be alive during the movies.

Because nothing yet has been added for him...and I know you are saying immortal, that is what I am saying too. Yet depending on his immortality, he could still die...it goes like this.

If he has just the ability to live forever, then this means he can still die by wounds inflicted all this immortality does is make it so he doesn't die from aging.

If he has complete immortality then yeah...he won't die by any means.

There are others, but those I don't see him having.

He doesn't feel pain, and has lived 300 years without ageing so you can assume he's Immortal in that sense too... I think he's probably going to die, and you'd have to do it by shutting down his Organs me 'thinks.

Well, if he does somehow survive until the movies, the list of characters that could put him down in such a way is small. Unless shutting down organs just means butchering Scourge like the scumbag he is. :p

Well, if he does somehow survive until the movies, the list of characters that could put him down in such a way is small. Unless shutting down organs just means butchering Scourge like the scumbag he is. :p

I'd love it if Scourge's story ended Sweetly... Like he finally managed to love (I felt so sorry for him when he told me he couldn't love) some farmgirl on a remote planet, and literally willed himself into death when she passed on...

I'd love it if Scourge's story ended Sweetly... Like he finally managed to love (I felt so sorry for him when he told me he couldn't love) some farmgirl on a remote planet, and literally willed himself into death when she passed on...

He killed Meetra Surik...

I know, but I still have mixed feelings about that.

Firstly because that Bull **** is not canon imo >.> Lawlz.

Second, he liked Meetra and Revan, but they would have died either way there, he saved her torture, and of course.... She didn't get corrupted and go mentally insane like Revan.

I know, but I still have mixed feelings about that.

Firstly because that Bull **** is not canon imo >.> Lawlz.

Second, he liked Meetra and Revan, but they would have died either way there, he saved her torture, and of course.... She didn't get corrupted and go mentally insane like Revan.

Bah. He was just trying to save his own skin imo.

And I am fully on board with that being non-canon.

He doesn't feel pain, and has lived 300 years without ageing so you can assume he's Immortal in that sense too... I think he's probably going to die, and you'd have to do it by shutting down his Organs me 'thinks.

Well just cause he can't feel pain, doesn't mean if he is decapitated he won't die. :p Plus he does have armor and bio enhancements too which help to sustain the ability.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

And your point is...?

Guess it's NOT cool for Scourge to kill Surik, having in mind a greater goal but it's cool of her to order Bao-Dur to unleash the might of his Mass Shadow Generator, on Malachor V and kill in the process thousands of people, justified or not.

Would be cool if people remembered that Surik wasn't a pristine and pure damsel, every so often.

Since he is immortal and as far to my knowledge hasn't been killed, technically wouldn't he be alive during the events of the movies??

Well he derives his immortality from Emperor Vitiate, when Vitiate dies he looses his immortality. And we know Vitiate dies since the galaxy is still around at the time of the movies.

In 3500 years, a lot can happen. It's not very likely there wouldn't be someone to kill him if he didn't get ill, was involved in an accident or in other ways killed off.

1000 years after TOR, there will be a new Sith Empire. That's a lot of opportunities to get killed. Not only that, but 1000 years after that, Darth Bane institutes the Rule of Two, and he is no doubt more powerful than Scourge. Then his apprentice, Darth Zannah, became more powerful than him, so there's another possible candidate to finish off Scourge.

I don't see him surviving the next 100 years.

You assume I have a point?

I assumed incorrectly then. Every so often, I enjoy assuming that even mindless haters have some semblance of intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

In 3500 years, a lot can happen. It's not very likely there wouldn't be someone to kill him if he didn't get ill, was involved in an accident or in other ways killed off.

1000 years after TOR, there will be a new Sith Empire. That's a lot of opportunities to get killed. Not only that, but 1000 years after that, Darth Bane institutes the Rule of Two, and he is no doubt more powerful than Scourge. Then his apprentice, Darth Zannah, became more powerful than him, so there's another possible candidate to finish off Scourge.

I don't see him surviving the next 100 years.

Even the Sith Emperor eventually died, so I guess we can assume Scourge did as well, preferably killed by the force ghost of the Exile, to please the mindless haters who keep saying that "OMGZZ...!!11!!! Dr3w k1ll3d maaa Ex1l3...!!!11!!!2".

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Well he derives his immortality from Emperor Vitiate, when Vitiate dies he looses his immortality. And we know Vitiate dies since the galaxy is still around at the time of the movies.

I recall Scourge was granted "immortality" through the means of machinery and Sith Alchemy. I somewhat doubt that there's something like a Force Bond going on between Scourge and the Emperor as we saw it happen with the Exile and Kreia in KOTOR2. If such a thing was the case, I believe Scourge would've felt something like the bond being severed.

Not to mention that, he's not really immortal, though your mileage may vary depending on the definition. Scourge is immortal in the sense that he has stopped aging. He could live on forever as long as nothing happens to him, his body won't die because it grows weaker or anything. He can still be decapitated, stabbed, shot, ripped to shreds etc.

Oh, insults! Is that your standard social protocol?

Pointing out that one lacks any semblance of intelligence is not exactly an insult but rather an objective remark, especially when the person targeted doesn't make a conscious effort to display otherwise.

Keep at it if it makes you happy though.

Why is it unreasonable to hate Scourge for killing the Exile?

I didn't say it was unreasonable last time I checked. I merely pointed out that both Scourge and the Exile had a reason to do what they did, even though what Scourge did was his own doing, unlike the Exile who, back in the Mandalorian Wars, proved to be nothing more than a pawn to Revan and got cast away the moment she was no longer useful; According to HK-47, if memory serves me right, she wasn't even worth the bother of being killed.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I didn't say invincible, immortal. But nothing I have found in lore has said anything about him being killed. So again technically he still would be alive during the movies.

The SWTOR timeline is still work progress.There is no doubt he dies sometime later.

Pointing out that one lacks any semblance of intelligence is not exactly an insult but rather an objective remark, especially when the person targeted doesn't make a conscious effort to display otherwise.

Keep at it if it makes you happy though.

So the answer would be 'yes,' then? Got it.

Good thing I have thick skin.