Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

Kontraz

In order to encourage free-form RP (both cross faction and same faction) we are beginning to do an RP Patrol Mon-Thurs every week at the following times and locations. I will update the list as it changes.

Monday: Hoth 8:00PM EST

Tuesday: Tatooine 8:00PM EST

Wednesday: Alderaan 8:00PM EST

Thursday: Belsavis 8:00PM EST

NOTE: These are RP patrols. These are not Kill on Sight missions. We will be on the aforementioned planets in small squads for roughly an hour every week, seeking out Imperials to capture, catch criminal organizations in the act, etc etc. Any and all are welcome and encouraged to attend and make things interesting.

That being said, we would also enjoy these events becoming a basis for world PvP. This is where anyone can find us if they want to start some large-scale trouble and have some fun!

Additionally, if anybody would prefer a planet or time change to meet their own guild's needs, please contact me and I will try to adjust the schedule accordingly.

Edited by Kontraz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP. If another guild shows up with 25 or something, then obviously it will escalate. But the objective is just to give us as well as others on this server a chance for free-form (non-scripted) RP.

For our part, we aren't sending squads expecting a fight. We are just going out to see what we can see. If we come across imperials, we will attempt to detail / gather intel /etc. In the course of RP we will of course allow for any imperials to escape, that is, unless they are wanting to be taken prisoner in order to initiate further RP between organizations

Just to make everyone aware and to calm any fears- Alpha Company is currently working under somewhat tense general orders to cease fire- meaning all these patrols favour rp unless we come under direct attack and only then will we return fire. However, you can generally expect to be cc'ed for 'safety' (cryo'ed/concusive round).

We want this to be enjoyable for all parties present and welcome anyone who wants to come play/interact with us regardless of level or gear.

I am very, very happy to see interest in these patrols and if you are having trouble finding us or wish to set up a waypoint encounter- feel free to toss a whisper/message ingame!

-Drill Sergeant Æris Morkai, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

Just to make everyone aware and to calm any fears- Alpha Company is currently working under somewhat tense general orders to cease fire- meaning all these patrols favour rp unless we come under direct attack and only then will we return fire. However, you can generally expect to be cc'ed for 'safety' (cryo'ed/concusive round).

We want this to be enjoyable for all parties present and welcome anyone who wants to come play/interact with us regardless of level or gear.

I am very, very happy to see interest in these patrols and if you are having trouble finding us or wish to set up a waypoint encounter- feel free to toss a whisper/message ingame!

-Drill Sergeant Æris Morkai, Alpha Company, 203rd REL

That is definitely comforting. Are you guys planning anything for the weekend?

That is definitely comforting. Are you guys planning anything for the weekend?

I won't be in town for the weekend, so I can't speak for the whole group. I did pass along info on your RP Social Saturday evening, so I'd imagine a few will probably show for that.

Great to see some RP being laid out on the server. I Personally love running into Alpha Company in open world PvP. One of the few Republic guilds that can lay out some strategy. Expect <No Mercy> Imperials to have recon and scouts out and about, possibly causing mischief.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiko- 50 Marauder

Trut'h- 50 Powertech

Traekya- 40 Operative

<No Mercy> Sith Forever!

Just a reminder, we'll be on Hoth tonight. If you are interested in getting something going with us, we'd love to run into you at complete random. However, considering these planets are pretty large, feel free to hop over to a republic character, do a quick /who search for Alpha Company, ask if any of leadership is on (such as myself) and let us know where we can "accidentally" find you on the planet.

Unfortunately, we were tied up in a large-scale battle on Tatooine and unable to disengage. I believe one of your guildmates (or possibly yourself) contacted one of us, but we weren't able to respons before they logged back onto the imperial side.

And a thank you to <The Imperial Guard> as well for making our evening quite interesting! Watching my small squad of five troopers standing defiantly in front of Thorazan against a swath of red before back-up arrived was enjoyable indeed!

We will be back on the sands of Tatooine tonight for patrol (8pm est) before the Speeder races.

As I said after the battle died down- just let us know if you want to set up an organized event sometime. Besides RakeshZeal, don't forget you are still my 'willing hostage'!

<edit> Something that I did want to note about our patrols/encounters- Even though Alpha Company currently has our cease fire orders... we cannot say the same for any other Republic guilds that might choose to join our patrols. We can ask them to honour our requests if/when we call for weapons to be held, but that is all we can do.

Edited by truchaos

anything planned this week guys?

The schedule that I have posted on the first page is a repeating schedule - IE that is our current patrol schedule every week. I'ts been very successful so far. Monday we had some nice firefights that were around 30 vs 30, and then last night we had some great RP with <Classified> and <Order of Death>.

We'll be starting our Belsavis patrol in about 5 minutes.

The Belsavis patrol ended up being cut short after we encountered a zone bug where Republic players could not see text written in /say of Empire players (but they could see ours for some reason). Made it a bit hard to roleplay with the few Empire players we encountered :(

We had the entire patrol put in a bug report and hopefully this issue will not happen again.

We don't have a scheduled patrol tomorrow (Friday) however if any guilds would like to set up an encounter/event I'm sure we could work something out!