Are there resource nodes on Tython?

JalSireyl

Don't know about nodes, but there should be harvestable creatures and possibly droids. (strong and up I think)

I went to fleet right away from Ord Mantell and got scavenging. There are a bunch of droids on an island there that can be scavenged.

Cheers

No, But if you can Somehow get to fleet (space station) you can get crew skills at level 1 -Sliceing) and be level 4 if you click all the crew trainers (so i hear)

You sure can - but click your intended professions first. Without a companion, you can't even open up the crew skill window, and so - if you pick up the wrong one, boof, you can't drop it.

You sure can - but click your intended professions first. Without a companion, you can't even open up the crew skill window, and so - if you pick up the wrong one, boof, you can't drop it.

I thought this has been fixed. I think right now you have to complete a certain quest chain to be able to use the ship?

Someone who played on Live Launch can confirm this?

I thought this has been fixed. I think right now you have to complete a certain quest chain to be able to use the ship?

Someone who played on Live Launch can confirm this?

Then they fixed it since start, cause the moment I got to fort ?arnik I went to the spaceport and shipped my Trooper *** to Fleet.

Edited by Estei