Your companion idea.

Rayla_Felana

Exactly what the title says, give us your idea of a companion and add in some creativity, not too much detail so BiOWare can work out the finer details as they choose, to conform with whatever story lines they have.

For an example here is my personal wish:

I would like a Female Pureblooded Sith companion for my Sith Warrior, I personally dislike the fact we have no real Sith companions besides Scourge on the Republic side, I would like this changed, Jaesa is not for my Sith Warriors I am afraid to say and I would like a true Sith Pureblood woman as a future companion for the Warrior, not just a measly Human.

To add to this, I would like her to recognise my strong lineage or lack thereof and have this as one of the requirements for a romance, you can only romance the woman if you yourself are of the Pureblood.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

A Jawa companion. Yes, I know, the BHs will whine about losing their 'exclusive' companion, but I have a BH main and think Mako is just fine as an 'exclusive'. People drooled over her a month before release.

I'd quest for a week straight for a Jawa companion on my non-BH toons.

For my Sith Warrior I'd love to have a brash young male marauder companion. Someone who has a too high opinion of himself, but ultimately submits to his master. He'd get great joy from letting me let him run loose from time to time.

I think it be a nice but different vibe then Jaesa gives.

let me use my other characters as companions. have the characters have their own set of abilities that are common to the advanced class, then add abilties that get unlocked through the skill tree. would be awesome to have my tank as my companion while i do dailies on my healer and vice versa. why gear up a companion when i spend so many resources on gearing up my characters.

Actually no, those type of droids were rare but they popped up in every era of the Star Wars universe as far as I remember.

Okay, then I'd totally want a female one, as a companion for the Imperial Agent. Maybe make them be something like a spy for the Republic that you find out about, then can reprogram (light side) to be loyal to the Empire, or leave alone (dark side?) and tag along with you for some reason. One, it'd definitely be something somewhat unique and cool, and two, it'd kinda... further my own little thing where I treat my Imperial Agent as a double-agent for the Republic.

Let it use humanoid armor, maybe a few droid parts in place of humanoid armor? Like, a sensor array instead of a helmet?

Okay, then I'd totally want a female one, as a companion for the Imperial Agent. Maybe make them be something like a spy for the Republic that you find out about, then can reprogram (light side) to be loyal to the Empire, or leave alone (dark side?) and tag along with you for some reason. One, it'd definitely be something somewhat unique and cool, and two, it'd kinda... further my own little thing where I treat my Imperial Agent as a double-agent for the Republic.

Let it use humanoid armor, maybe a few droid parts in place of humanoid armor? Like, a sensor array instead of a helmet?

Quite interesting and original, I'm already picturing the hilarity of watching her and Scorpio having chats.

let me use my other characters as companions.

I actually like this idea, i mean our characters are all connected through our legacy right, no reason we couldnt use em as companions. (no reason outside of coding that is.) Dont even need them on the ship, just a holo-call away.

I actually like this idea, i mean our characters are all connected through our legacy right, no reason we couldnt use em as companions. (no reason outside of coding that is.) Dont even need them on the ship, just a holo-call away.

True, But I think there would be balancing issues, etcetera that would turn BiOWare off.

Actually what I would LOVE is the ability to get cross class companions even if it was just one per character. Like maybe add a quest and at the end you get a choice say Elara Dorne, Bowdaar, T7-01, or Qyzen. Then something similar on the imp side. Probably wouldn't happen but it would be cool.

i'd want the option to have one of the fallen jedi that i fight and spare as a companion from the knight story line

actually i love this idea. idk how many jedi/sith ive spared in the hopes theyll serve me later. i mean some still say they will serve me when i need them but i have yet to see them...

I want a few things..

1) Alts as companions

2) More letters from companions (and not just from a romanced one, i want some complaints from my companions not liking eachother)

3) Backstory missions for all of my companions, not just the first companion (like with Khem Val or Corso Riggs, except i want to run off and do special companion missions with my other companions too)

4) Create-A-Customization - have a blank slate one that you can bring into a screen to make your own options like tattoos, skin color, face, hair, etc.

I figure some will come with story add-ons and expansions but some of the others like alts as companions would be pretty neat.