Are these bugs, or am I crazy...?

xilc

I've noticed some very sketchy in-game behavior with some of the features lately...

EDIT: Strong or above.

My companion will wait about 2-3 seconds before attacking something I attack. I find this very strange because I'll be wailing away at a group of mobs and he just stands there watching (is NOT on passive) then enters the fight late.

SEVERE lag spikes on fleet for general chat (and people post in general chat about experiencing the same latency spike problems)... When this happens, the game runs smooth, and fine, but general chat is completely lagged out badly. Anything you say comes 5-10 seconds later, and is spammed into your chat log.

When you enter a storymode Operation using the group finder and die, you have the pop up option to "return to area startpoint." Clicking this will take you completely out of the instance, every time.

Edited by xilc

I've noticed some very sketchy in-game behavior with some of the features lately...

EDIT: Strong or above.

My companion will wait about 2-3 seconds before attacking something I attack. I find this very strange because I'll be wailing away at a group of mobs and he just stands there watching (is NOT on passive) then enters the fight late.

Companions wont attack unless you are actually getting attacked. It might just be that the enemy still have not damaged you so the companion wont react until then. I always manually attack with my companions tho, so i dont have that problem. (remapped the commpanion quickslot 1 to ctrl-A)

SEVERE lag spikes on fleet for general chat (and people post in general chat about experiencing the same latency spike problems)... When this happens, the game runs smooth, and fine, but general chat is completely lagged out badly. Anything you say comes 5-10 seconds later, and is spammed into your chat log.

Yeah, i noticed this in a group the other day... no idea what its caused by, but it happened to me back during the launch of F2P so i think its just an overload of the servers.

When you enter a storymode Operation using the group finder and die, you have the pop up option to "return to area startpoint." Clicking this will take you completely out of the instance, every time.

No clue on this one since i dont play ops.

Uh, hasn't it always been that way? When you die and self res in an op, you always get booted out of the entire instance.