Amazing hearsay about SWTOR Beta - Can some one verify [Pic's/Vid's if possible]

Nanglez

I only participated in the beta briefly, but I never happened across something that has been mentioned several times now on the forums in recent months.

In the beta there was allegedly a working 'gambling game' (using in game credits) on Hutta, as well as two story missions involving Pazaak and Sabaac. What these missions contained, I have yet to find out, but if someone could provide some more solid information about what exactly was available/the outcome of those quests, whether they were pure story or if there was actually some sort of pazaak mechanic intended for the game at launch.

Video evidence/screenshots would be of particular interest, as being able to demonstrate that these assets existed would be cause for us, the forum community to use this evidence to kick up more of a fuss about it. I know i know, bug's etc need tending to, but if there's already ready made content regarding this, I want to know more about it >.<, especially when it involves pazaak/any kind of minigame being in SWTOR.

Edited by Nanglez