Two questions, any way to hide the UI and hotkeys for second bar of a skillbar?

Stiler

Hello, I've looked through the options in the game and didn't see any way to simply hide the entire UI? (so you can take good screens without all the UI clutter). Is there a way to do this? I know you can toggle some individual things, but I'd like to simply hid ethe entire UI, sot here's nothing on the screen.

Second, is there a way you can hotkey the second bar on a skill bar?

I have my UI setup so that the bottom center skillbar has two rows, but I can't for the life of me find a way to assign the bottom row with any kind of hotkeys? I can only change the hotkeys for left skilllbar, right skillbar, bottom center, but there's nothing to designate the second row.

Would really really be helpful to be able to have like "shift + 1-9" do the second bar functions.

Hello, I've looked through the options in the game and didn't see any way to simply hide the entire UI? (so you can take good screens without all the UI clutter). Is there a way to do this? I know you can toggle some individual things, but I'd like to simply hid ethe entire UI, sot here's nothing on the screen.

Second, is there a way you can hotkey the second bar on a skill bar?

I have my UI setup so that the bottom center skillbar has two rows, but I can't for the life of me find a way to assign the bottom row with any kind of hotkeys? I can only change the hotkeys for left skilllbar, right skillbar, bottom center, but there's nothing to designate the second row.

Would really really be helpful to be able to have like "shift + 1-9" do the second bar functions.

CTRL + U will hide the UI

Open prefrences and click on the keybind tab, then click on Quickslots and scroll down till you see Bottom Center Quickslot 1 and so on you can keybind there.

• 3 years later...

Alt-Z it is. And you can re-assign it, and most anything, from:

Escape > Preferences > Key Bindings > Miscellaneous

I'm a little unsure about your hotkey Q. If it is what I think, then:

Escape > Preferences > Key Bindings > Quickbar

Scroll down about 1/4th the way to Quickbar 2.

What gives me pause is that if you figured out how to do it with quickbars 3 & 4, I don't see how you didn't find it for #2. So I'm wondering if you mean something else?

What gives me pause is that if you figured out how to do it with quickbars 3 & 4, I don't see how you didn't find it for #2. So I'm wondering if you mean something else?
I suspect that for some reason the OP didn't realize that the "bottom center" quickbar was quickbar #2.

But after 3 1/2 years, he probably either figured it out, or gave up, quit SWTOR, and has been playing something else since then.

So, if someone starts a new thread, people say "use search, noob" and/or "that's been answered before, noob" and if you use an old thread, people complain "don't necro old threads, noob".

Some people are just never happy unless they can dump on others. :D

So, if someone starts a new thread, people say "use search, noob" and/or "that's been answered before, noob" and if you use an old thread, people complain "don't necro old threads, noob".

Some people are just never happy unless they can dump on others. :D

See you just dumped on us don't you feel better?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...