What are all the character creation options you get from lvling a species to 50

LyulfLykaios

Like for example i know when you get cyborg to 50 the character creation on all species have cybernetic selections added so you can put them on none cyborgs. Another example of what i'm asking is, If i unlock zabrak will i be able to put zabrak horns or facial tattoos on none zabrak species, If a species i want to play as doesn't have a hair style or feature another does will unlocking that species give my other species their options or at least some? Say i wanna make a miraluka with a human species hair selection the miraluka don't have or i want my miraluka to have a beard which for some odd reason they don't have that selection, would i be able to get those options by unlocking human or miraluka or both? Or is it only cyborgs who at lvl 50 give an all species customization unlock?

unfortunately what you're describing is not available in the game.

The unlock has two effects:

- it is making the species available to any class regardless of faction.

- the faction-specific facial features will be available to both factions

It does not however grant the species customization features to other species. A human won't get lekkus or horns or anything, he won't even get cybernetic implants.

Some species exist in both factions but do not have all the same slider choices. When you 'unlock' one you can use all the character creation choices from both factions for that species. (Cyborg is like this for example)

For species that do not exist in both factions, when you get one to 50 it unlocks their use in the other faction as well.

Oh ok, I see. I misunderstood. Now i'm really confused as to why they made the choice to make cyborgs only human cyborgs. That stinks, But thank you for letting me know. Maybe they'll change their minds or at least put some of these options in cartel. :D

Honestly, probably (lack of) time and money and maybe a little bit of lore (non-humans are less likely to use cybernetics)

Honestly, probably (lack of) time and money and maybe a little bit of lore (non-humans are less likely to use cybernetics)

Not sure how we draw this conclusion. Wasn't General Greavous heavily cybernetic?

But there has to be certain limits doesn't there?

We can't have cyber enhanced pure-bloods wearing curtains on their faces. It's hard enough to draw gear that works with twilek and zabrak heads, never mind an infinite number of cross-bred combinations.