R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, I wasn't instructing you to, I was instructing your 'team manager' (As you put it tonight) to pug the team.

I completely agree with Mosus on this, its abit late to be pulling out I've been busting my but to get enough for 2 teams on sat surely theres enough peeps around to make up the numbers, or r u just gonna have your best players go play for another team and make some of them sit out?

Hahahahahah so they did a 'guild merge' to get around the fact that we posted this calling them out. (Though the only person merged at this point is Tinkle, the black sun 'team manager') Ahh you're hilarious Tinkle.

Haha I like Mosus, he tells it how it is and doesn't give a ****! :D

Hey guys!

Today is the day! ETA 7 hours till awesomeness! Fair warning, I've had a really bad case of the Flu that pretty much kept me bedridden all day yesterday, but I am still going to be going ahead and smashing this out tonight. I may sound a bit stuffy, but hey, I wouldn't miss this for anything!

That's a shame about Black Sun, let's see if they don't try and Pug it on the day, do we know who they guild merged with? Either way, if BS don't compete, then Ewok'alypse Now go straight through to the semis and we all just sit tight for an hour till the next match.

We actually made the Community Round Up part of the SWTOR newsfeed, if you can believe it. Although they just copied and pasted the first line from this post, despite the masses of summaries, messages and tweets i've sent them. Working hard for the money over there.

Spread the word - let's have some fun!

twitch.tv/scorpio0412

twitter.com/boughenpix

Hey guys!

That's a shame about Black Sun, let's see if they don't try and Pug it on the day, do we know who they guild merged with? Either way, if BS don't compete, then Ewok'alypse Now go straight through to the semis and we all just sit tight for an hour till the next match.

twitch.tv/scorpio0412

twitter.com/boughenpix

Yea they've gone to Not Entirely Stable I believe

they didnt merge..

just the tinkle the toss pot decided since black sun isnt commiting HE'D guild merge to not entierly stable

so it doesnt look like he just decided to merge 2 teams. cause his failed

as him and chieftain decide to play with them

which to be honest shouldnt be aloud as this is technically playing 2 teams same as winspec , as black sun is still on the bored even if they flunked out

Edited by Jumpchan

Hey, Nightmare Council might as well pull out because they'll get smashed by Midian and their best players might as well 'merge' with Boss 2 so Boss 2's team stands a chance.

Would swapping Ewoks with Midian in the draw work? Midian is obviously the first seed, better they start at the semis than another. I suspect ewoks are still stronger than us, but would be more interesting.

If it's too complicated no big deal, we don't really mind what happens. We know we don't stand a chance yet, we're here to support the server :)

Please... losers,

Just hope someone pugs it on the night or GTF over it and stop crying, i'm 'sorry' my real life inconveniences all you cry babies. (

or a nice
to cheer you up)

FYI: We haven't merged TYVM

And i'm truly sorry to the organizers, best hope is to find someone else that can manage a team, if I was going to be available I most certainly would have pugged a team.

Instead, I have been trying to find a team manager desperately for tonight, but it's difficult to tell who is serious about it. Again I am truly sorry :(

It's EWOK's lucky day I guess (I liked the idea of swapping EWOK with NC, so that NC could face the pug team)

Love Ciraf

Edited by HyperThomas

jesus ciraf nobody gives a flip about you really

we just like to troll tinkle cause apparently his a giant cocky dirty womans lady part now who likes to team swap even though it was agreed upon it not being aloud and even has the audacity to cover it up with a merge back story

Edited by Jumpchan

we just like to troll tinkle cause apparently his a giant cocky dirty womans lady part now who likes to team swap even though it was agreed upon it not being aloud and even has the audacity to cover it up with a merge back story

Does it really matter where they go?

:confused::confused::confused: As long as there is a Black Sun "pug" team, I don't see any problems, because technically they would still only be in one team... that was never disallowed.

Hell, the team shouldn't even be called Black Sun, it should be called "2 Black Sun and a bunch of people that can't show up anymore"

First world problems... such pain.

The point is, as stated by you in a conversation with me. Tinkle is your team manager. He's been communicating on the forum about your team therefore he's in black suns team. At least in the team that was submitted as black sun. Weather he shows for that teams game or ******* out, he's still a part of that team. It was well insinuated that you couldn't play on two teams. So either he goes with black sun or doesn't play. Just because he's worried he'll get smashed doesn't mean he should be a ***** about it. Nightmare council still plan to que, boss 2 I still queuing. Stop being a ***** tinkle.

Ciraf all tha part above has nothing to do with you. Also if you haven't merged tell tinkle to stop covering his cowardice with bs lies.

All those stars say cat

***** is a dog. Jus sayin. Altho you could mean *****... ok

Also Obiray is best hope for pugging a team. I am sure someone will do it.

Edited by HyperThomas

just seems like Moey and jump really dont want to play against chief and tinkle? Unless they are in a team of inexperienced pugs hahah.

Impretty sure they wont be playing for both teams if they DONT ACTUALLY PLAY FOR BOTH TEAMS. This just means another team has a shot at tacking down midian.

The better the competition the better the competition.

It's EWOK's lucky day I guess (I liked the idea of swapping EWOK with NC, so that NC could face the pug team)

You've misred my comment. I said swap ewoks with midian (so midian would be the one to miss the semi) meaning that Ewoks and NC would face each other. The comments around the time of mine gave me the impression that there would be no black sun team, redundant now that the pug team is going ahead.

Can't see any problem with Tinkles and Chieftain joining Not Entirely Stable... wouldn't have even cared if they stayed Black Sun and just joined them for the matches (because BS had no team) Be a shame if 2 good players missed out for such a silly reason.

Also, great idea on the tournament guys, hope you run more.

Edited by ausmisc

Wow, the amount of venom being thrown around is really disappointing. Especially when its based on misinformation. I'd like to correct the record if I can:

For starters, Not Entirely Stable had lost half our team, namely Ophium (bubble spec heals), Valar (Scoundrel heals) and Presh (Shadow tank/dps). Like I suspect most of the guilds participating have had to do, we asked as many people as we could to try to fill the spots. We couldnt find any healers and were literally on the verge of pulling out of the competition altogether when Thrash mentioned that Black Sun were pulling out:

I am sorry to inform your but Black Sun can no longer compete in the ranked comp. We can not make up a full team due to people no longer being able to make it. I apologise for the inconvenience and the lateness of this message.
(Tinkle 11pm Thursday night)

Unfortunately for Black Sun, every single player on their team was no longer able to make it, except Tinkle and Chieftain. After much convincing, Tinkle agreed to help us out. I still wanted to play dps on Elendil so we kept asking around for another healer (ie Celestiny and Nkbe, we couldnt get in touch with Deanh). Unfortunately we couldnt find one and so we picked up Chieftain to dps and I agreed to heal on Jackysparrow.

Ok so this is where I get really confused:

Tinkle is your team manager. He's been communicating on the forum about your team therefore he's in black suns team. At least in the team that was submitted as black sun. Weather he shows for that teams game or ******* out, he's still a part of that team. It was well insinuated that you couldn't play on two teams. So either he goes with black sun or doesn't play.

Just because he's worried he'll get smashed doesn't mean he should be a ***** about it. Nightmare council still plan to que, boss 2 I still queuing. Stop being a ***** tinkle.

Ciraf all tha part above has nothing to do with you. Also if you haven't merged tell tinkle to stop covering his cowardice with bs lies.

(Mosus at 3pm today)

Thats some harsh stuff. And based on misinformation. Tinkle has informed everyone as early as he can (ie 2 days ago) that Black Sun have pulled out. He is only playing with one team, there was never any suggestion that he would be playing on two teams.

In addition, Jump posted this at 10am today:

Again, very harsh and just as unwarranted.

Now, in regards to the guild merger (not that it is anyone else's business whatsoever). After Tinkle agreed to help us, I asked him and Ciraf if they were interested in a guild merger as obviously both guilds were short on numbers. They were both keen. Tinkle joined us straight away and Ciraf joined us on his alt. Ciraf said that before he joined on his main, he wanted to run it by the rest of the guild first. As far as I know both Ciraf and Chieftain are currently planning to join Not Entirely Stable in the near future.

So in regards to comments like "cover it up with a merge back story" and "tell tinkle to stop covering his cowardice with bs lies", both Mosus and Jump are really out of line. The proposed guild merger is legitimate and as far as I know Tinkle hasnt even tried to use it as a reason to justify anything anyway.

I really find these sort of comments of name-calling just plain petty and immature and it takes away from a great event that some people have generously put a lot of work into. In my opinion, Tinkle is owed an apology.

Anyway, I hope everybody has fun and enjoys themselves.

Jackysparrow

PS thank you so much to Icesis and co for organising the event!

Edited by TheEdgeOfMadness