Target of Target

Azurestorms

Maybe I am doing something wrong but I think the target of target system isn't working the way I was expecting it to. I was hoping for the ability to target the tank as a healer or dps and attack his target without changing targets.

The way its setup now with 1.2, I can see the tanks target once I turned on the target of target window, but I can't attack his target without actually changing targets. Is this working as intended or what?

Maybe I am doing something wrong but I think the target of target system isn't working the way I was expecting it to. I was hoping for the ability to target the tank as a healer or dps and attack his target without changing targets.

The way its setup now with 1.2, I can see the tanks target once I turned on the target of target window, but I can't attack his target without actually changing targets. Is this working as intended or what?

This has been posted earlier, but in a nut shell Target of target in Most MMO's work that way, you need to target the target to attack/heal, you cannot cast through your target to their target.

This has been posted earlier, but in a nut shell Target of target in Most MMO's work that way, you need to target the target to attack/heal, you cannot cast through your target to their target.

Even in most MMOs, the second half of the feature you just mentioned is usually done through a 3rd party addon, while the core feature is to be able to click the extension and transfer your focus from one character to another.

How will focus target work any better? If I see the tank is on a target and I start attacking that target, but he changes targets, I will never know until I select the tank again or he screms out changing target every time.

Like the rest of us, youre just gonna have to wait until they unlock 3rd party addons, brah.

When that comes, you will be able to see "target of target" right on your raid interface, complete with the TOTs health bar, casting bar, and picture. It will effectively cut out over 2 seconds in between switching targets that arent linked or graphed.