Galactic Market; Watch your credits

Mousetwitch

At this point I am posting this as a notice to anyone who does a lot of trade on the Galactic Market: Screenshot and count the amount of sales and posts that you do compared to the amount of credits that you receive. If, like me, you post a lot of items on the market then you will see that you are actually not receiving the credits for all of your sales. This bug sucks up millions upon millions of credits a day and you will never get any of it back. I have been watching this bug for some time now and they have failed to take any action on fixing it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592675

I did start to and they refuse to refund any of the lost credits. Additionally, why let people spend countless cartel coins on expanding post limits if the server can't handle someone posting many items? Credits lost is one thing, but Cartel coins originate from our actual money. To allow people to throw away their actual money on an in-game feature that doesn't actually work? They should be refunding either one or the other to people. Not just giving them a copy-paste response. Edited by Mousetwitch

I did start to and they refuse to refund any of the lost credits. Additionally, why let people spend countless cartel coins on expanding post limits if the server can't handle someone posting many items? Credits lost is one thing, but Cartel coins originate from our actual money. To allow people to throw away their actual money on an in-game feature that doesn't actually work? They should be refunding either one or the other to people. Not just giving them a copy-paste response.

Well I don't believe in spending actual hard earned money on fake nonexistent currency, especially as to how your dollar doesn't even go far. But yeah there are so many things that need to be fixed right now I hardly want to play lol.

At this point I am posting this as a notice to anyone who does a lot of trade on the Galactic Market: Screenshot and count the amount of sales and posts that you do compared to the amount of credits that you receive. If, like me, you post a lot of items on the market then you will see that you are actually not receiving the credits for all of your sales. This bug sucks up millions upon millions of credits a day and you will never get any of it back. I have been watching this bug for some time now and they have failed to take any action on fixing it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592675

Not sure what bug you're complaining about because the SS in the link you provided only showing that stupid email you get when something sells that tells you that you will get your money in one hour.

I have not ewncountered that bug, but that sucks!!! they need to refund one or the other, I am mad at BW esspecially since i spent 80 bucks on cartel coins, i dont want to have that go wasted!!! Edited by StonerC

Not sure what bug you're complaining about because the SS in the link you provided only showing that stupid email you get when something sells that tells you that you will get your money in one hour.

I am well aware of the double e-mail bug and I am referencing to something separate. I kept tabs on my listings and income, and it was only a select few lost transfers that hit me really hard. They have made it very clear that they are not going to refund me for it since they themselves think that I am just referencing the double e-mail bug as well. I'm letting it go simply because I am sick of arguing that the bug even exists. Others have and will have this happen again just to be met with the same blabber. Hopefully they'll eventually fix it.