"Cool" looking sentinel gear

Rushroca

I fnd myself having to buy 2 pieces of gear each time i use my commendations. One piece is to get the might mods and the other is smuggler gear to put the mods into. I just find all the Jedi medium armor boring. Am I wrong? or is

it all the same 2 models with different colors?.... Oh yeah great another headband.

One other thing... Why have a belt out side the cloak... It makes No sense. it's like putting your suit jacket on then your belt.

I think it has something to do with the game engine.The way it is now,it isn't possible the jedi robes to move freely because of movement,wind or something like that above the waist.So they decided to put the belt outside of the robe so it doesn't have to.Now it moves only below the waist.

The way pants and sleeves are created demonstrates this too(the game engine).Have you noticed how every piece of clothing in the game is tight and stuck to the body?Like every humanoid in the galaxy is wearing undersized clothes.

Edited by Kaedusz

One other thing... Why have a belt out side the cloak... It makes No sense. it's like putting your suit jacket on then your belt.

Jedi robes are basically hooded trench coats. It is very common for a trench coat to have a belt around the outside.

Makes perfect sense.