Help needed

Harva

Hello,

My good friend, Tomppa, has been diagnosed with terminal boredom. I'm afraid he doesn't have much time left, soon he will be gone forever. The thing he wants more than anything is a Revan's Mask. Please help me fulfill his final wish.

We need to gather 5 million credits. Please send mony to me (Harva) or Tomppa by mail or find us at the terminal in Combat Training and trade. Together we can save him, I know it! Thank you all for your kindness, god bless you.

AMOUNT RAISED: 2,000,000 / 5,000,000 credits

Edited by Harva

Hello,

My good friend, Tomppa, has been diagnosed with terminal boredom. I'm afraid he doesn't have much time left, soon he will be gone forever. The thing he wants more than anything is a Revan's Mask. Please help me fulfill his final wish.

We need to gather 5 million credits. Please send 100k or more to me (Harva) or find me at the terminal in Combat Training and trade. Together we can save him, I know it! Thank you all for your kindness, god bless you.

AMOUNT RAISED: 0 / 5 000 000 credits

That's why you said I hate you if I didn't give you 500k!

Oh no, it's terminal? :'( Then I guess he won't be needing the mask.. Better give it to someone that might stay with us a bit longer. I suggest donating to...MYSELF. Suffering hard from cronical fashionista syndrome and poor man disease, I can assure you my Tojtl will be looking even better (yes, I think it might be possibru) with this mask. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...