Fluffys stream coral vs Harbinger (epic)

mclammitys

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so does everyone who cared to watch fluffys Epic stream.

Yes.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Edited by Riivu

Some harmless fun has turned in typical TOFN fashion into something intended to offend. :rolleyes:

I opened it, saw some horrible play and closed it again.

The fact that he used my face to cover his chat doesnt bother me in the slightest.

Still, Fluffy you are better than that.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Someone should arrange a 1v1 dueling tournament soon :) Would have been fun. First bracket would be:

Fluffy-Exilove ^^

Srsly, though. Would have been sweet.

I dont think Exilove would like a 1v1 contest that much:D Think he would much rather join in on the scmbag contest.

Someone should arrange a 1v1 dueling tournament soon :) Would have been fun. First bracket would be:

Fluffy-Exilove ^^

With Gragole out of the way.. it's no fun to steamroll anyone who could possebly show up there :/

With Gragole out of the way.. it's no fun to steamroll anyone who could possebly show up there :/

Wait, does steamroll mean the same as getting whipped? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were still being whipped? :D Also, I can name tens of shadows better than me, meaning they would have to be alot better than you. No?

Wait, does steamroll mean the same as getting whipped? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were still being whipped? :D Also, I can name tens of shadows better than me, meaning they would have to be alot better than you. No?

You're not better than me bru, if you honestly still think that then i really have nothing but pity for you.

You're not better than me bru, if you honestly still think that then i really have nothing but pity for you.

All hail the great Exilove, being whipped in 1v1 by Bonsais shadow alt. Yepp, gotta mean you are awesome. Let me quote myself: even if I won those duel being naked and startimg at half HP, you would still claim to be the best. In other words, its impossibru to be better than Exilove.

Yo feelings be much hurt there Exiboy?

Edited by Bonsaikitten

So you beat me in 2 specs, that absolutely nobody ever plays, i had no experience with in any way shape or form, and claim to be good by being victorious in that situation?

Rofl, if you would try me now, you would get nowhere close.

Horrible piece of ****.

So you beat me in 2 specs, that absolutely nobody ever plays, i had no experience with in any way shape or form, and claim to be good by being victorious in that situation?

Rofl, if you would try me now, you would get nowhere close.

Horrible piece of ****.

After seeing your play in normals and ranked, I felt really confident before and during them duels there ;) What matters in this game is when and how you use your abilities. Obviously you were/are failing on that part, which is why you can became nothing more than average at best. Chillax and dont worry though, theres plenty of people like you out there.

Also, hi Agentjay, whatsupp?

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Except that I'm way better at picking my abilities than you are.

Didnt I sum up all the mistakes you did in a previous thread? I felt like stealing some kids candy there. You use your defensive cooldowns like nothing I've seen before :D Which is also why I'm pretty sure most shadows out there would make you look even worse as a player. Why am I even discussing this :D You're a nonfactor as Gerikke would have put it.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Fluffy-Exilove ^^

No way Exilove would show up to the contest which is actually recorded, so that everyone can later see how poor all of his claims are. Better to avoid this and still think you're the best

Love