What Class Should I Pick?

redhoodrider

I know it's just the one that feels right, as that's what everyone says, and I do agree with, but what class is right for me?? Here's My Stance on EVERYTHING! :)

Saber/No Saber:

I would really prefer a saber, because my main (Level 28 Merc) Is a blaster character. However, I really do not want a Sith Warrior because I already know the story. I hear consular's story is godawful, but the whole plague thing appeals to me. But overall, I would prefer a saber class, but it's not THAT big of a deal.

Classes that are a DEFINITE No:

Bounty Hunter (Have one)

Inquisitor (Have one)

Warrior (Have on)

Republic or Empire?

Pretty Neutral, I have almost all Empire characters, but I honestly dont care whatsoever.

DPS/Heal/Tank:

I would prefer a tank, because I don't have a high level tank, and DPS/Healer I would prefer a healer a little bit more because I have a 28 DPS.

Military Stance? (Wierd Question, but IK it's a pretty big thing for trooper)

I definitley like the whole military aspect, it's a very cool thing in the game they added, and it reminds me of "Saving Private Ryan" which is a definite plus :)

Is Story A big Deal?

I definitley think story is a big if not the biggest deal in my character selection. I would like one that starts out interesting and something I can get attached to. If it doesn't get good early, it's a negative, but I can still deal.

PVP or PVE?

I'm mostly a PVE guy, with the occasional PVP so a well rounded class/AC will be awesome!

It would be AWESOME if you could rank the classes I might enjoy the most (1-8 obviously) because I haven't played them all and don't have the time to.

Thanks!