Oh Tatooine...

MasterFeign

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indeed, I love Tatooine.

Last night I was chased by 5 imps, and I'm a lowbie. I was hysterically laughing because if I rev-ed myself they were waiting for me, and then I would go to the nearest med center, which was right next to me. I was trapped! So I was immediately stealthing and stunning them when they tried to quick travel.

After several deaths they finally left, but I decided to have my own fun.

I went to an Imp base and killed lowbies, and taunted level 55s to chase me.

I. LOVE. TATOOINE.

We even get Pubs in our spaceport now. What fun. They were acting pretty arrogant until they got smacked down.

I saw that. I think it's hilarious though. I mean it may have to do with the scoundrel roll and being 55 ( though at 5 stacks of exhaustion debuff you auto die) but you'd think BW would have done something back wen it was possible for imps to get into repub side

I saw that. I think it's hilarious though. I mean it may have to do with the scoundrel roll and being 55 ( though at 5 stacks of exhaustion debuff you auto die) but you'd think BW would have done something back wen it was possible for imps to get into repub side

I didn't think of that. It might be scoundrel roll or something. One of them actually logged to an Imp toon and sent me a tell.

He was nice about it, just basically was like "LOL you killed my main" I asked how they were getting to Mos Ila and he said "It's a secret"

A secret indeed.