Back-filling BROKEN

IBioMECHI

don't worry this will be fixed as soon as season 1 starts. funny thing is tho if it was Group Finder that was making you a person or 2 short it would have been fixed 1st day. same thing when anything ever is bugged on Cartel Market we get an instant patch that day. But yeah they gave me 500 free cartel coins to make up for it. I mean I can get two useless dye packs.

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Edited by rlamela

Ever since the last patch, I've been starting WZs with 6-7 on my team. Please fix back-filling to not prevent people from joining at the start.

the fact that back fill even exists is broken. really. you want back fill? give people a choice about joining in-progress WZs. it's a fair trade. but no. instead, abuse the hell out of ppl who take pops and get sucked into a quit fest.

now some fool will start talking about deserter debuffs...which again, punish the person who gets back filled blindly into someone else's mess.

don't worry this will be fixed as soon as season 1 starts.

:D

Hah. At this point, that's an even bigger troll than saying SOON™

And yes please, options NOT to backfill a match in progress would be great. Especially before implementing any kind of deserter debuff.

Edited by Jherad

I've noticed an odd thing about the back fill issue. When playing my Assassin in the 30-54 bracket since returning to the game I haven't seen the issue occur once. Yet when playing my now 55 Guardian It seems to occur 10-20% of matches (I use that figure very loosely, its just what it seems like). Very odd to say the least, to never see it over the last 2 weeks on one character and to see it in one out of every 5 to 10 matches over the course of a few days. What an unbelievable coincidence. :p

Well, one way of reproducing the bug is to queue with 3 others, then only 2 of you accept the queue pop. Your team will be 6/8 for the duration.

Apparently if you miss a queue pop, it never removes you from the team pool, despite never zoning in.

It would make sense that you're seeing this issue less in the lowbie/midbie brackets, as fewer premades run there.

Edited by Jherad

Well, one way of reproducing the bug is to queue with 3 others, then only 2 of you accept the queue pop. Your team will be 6/8 for the duration.

Apparently if you miss a queue pop, it never removes you from the team pool, despite never zoning in.

It would make sense that you're seeing this issue less in the lowbie/midbie brackets, as fewer premades run there.

Definitely, that would make sense if that's what is happening, I'll try to keep an eye out and pay attention to if there's a couple people who seem to be in a pre made when it happens.

:D

Hah. At this point, that's an even bigger troll than saying SOON™

And yes please, options NOT to backfill a match in progress would be great. Especially before implementing any kind of deserter debuff.

Common sense should dictate that the spawn shield shouldn't drop until you start warzone with 8.

Edited by DkSharktooth