4 man heroic on low lvl planets

Its definitely possible with Sith Sorcerer, and BH Merc. They both do awesome amounts of damage, and get two of the best starting companions. Khem Val is a great tank that early, and Mako, is just awesome.

I only had my one companion Khem Val, and me.

Have done all 4mans up to Tatooine, mostly with 1 or 2 other people(so not full groups) and rarely dedicated tanks, worked np. I'm a healer though, and that helps a lot. Can duo them easily and can solo SOME of them too as a commando.

Hardest group quest yet has been a 2man heroic, on Taris with crazy OP rakghouls, they were tearing people apart and I had a hard time healing, even though it was half silver half elite packs and stuff. Ridiculously hard for a 2man.

I agree, please make Flashpoints harder.

Do the 2nd boss on Mandalorian Raiders then. :p

I agree though, Heroic World Quests need to be balanced with Flashpoint difficulty. Make one or the other either harder or easier. Right now, Flashpoints are generally much easier.

Though I did notice they've toned down the heroics a bit from beta. My fiancee and I have 2-manned every Heroic 4 we've come across up to Nar Shaddaa, although I'm pretty sure Vrblthers is gonna make us LFM when we get to it.

Edited by Farabee

Having run stuff just up to lvl 20, I find the heroic quests and flashpoints (missions) to be just fine. A few wipes, usually only one because the group has no clue what the boss does and then we kill it. The boss fights seem to take a good amount of time, it is not osok, but takes a few minutes. I think it is tuned just fine up to the low 20's from what I have experienced.

I actually enjoy it, forces you to know class roles and form a group that can actually take care of it. I didn't think this was the case to begin with and went three DPS - one healer. Yeah who would have thought that would fail?! :p I can't see anything wrong with the way they are, I do quite enjoy the challenge.

I don't mind getting a group together for 2 to 3 heroics that are fun and challenging per planet, but damn there are just too many of them! I think Balmorra must have had at least 8 to 10 of them. I would like some of them to be converted to difficult solo quests.

For people that are saying just don't do them, that is a serious amount of missed story and content, the whole reason I play this game. So instead I'm forced to group up and do them, and pounding away for 30 mins on mobs just to get some story resolution is not my idea of fun after you make me do it for the 4th time.

Flashpoints are currently far easier than simple group quests. When you get to around level 20 they are so hard that you need a decently composed group of 4 players to beat them.

They need to at least be the same difficulty as Flashpoints.

I've been able to do all the level 16-21 4-man missions with 3 people, all DPS.

The Flashpoints do seem slightly easier than those though, which seems odd, but I don't mind.

mobs are hitting too hard on low level planets for heroic 4. Or the groups are too big.

Any details? What planet, heroic quest name, mob/player level/classes, etc.

In a heroic 4 on Coruscant as Sage healer, the only thing I found a bit annoying was that I ended up marking, crowd controlling and tanking on top of healing. But only once a DPS died as I noticed too late I was spamming myself instead of the correct target, thanks to the clumsy UI.

Edited by Nepumuk

Fine if they want to keep them so hard they should give much better loot. Everyone should be able to agree that the difficulty to loot ratio is just wrong. Fix one or the other on these things.

They should also make the higher level ones much harder so that they all match up. Then they should make the flashpoints harder still.

Call it whatever you want the difficulties should all match up properly instead of being shoddy and all over the place. If you go into a heroic you should know what kind of difficulty you're going to face.

I agree with this. I just did "Fall of the Locust" on Taris. Myself as tank and group leader, a genuine healer, and 2 dps. The quest level is 16; we were all level 19. Although none of us performed perfectly, we made use of CC and target marking to determine kill order. After 2 hours and 3k in repair bills, we made it to the final boss. Each of the bosses was a pushover, but the trash packs of 7 mobs with instant summons on pulls were crazy hard, with incoming spike damage of up to 75% of my health pool.

Honestly, I crave this level of difficulty. Very satisfying on an adrenaline level (although the self-rez cooldowns eventually hit 10 mins, which slowed down the pacing). The problem was, after all of that work, all I got from the quest was the choice of a low-stat blue item or 1 Taris Commendation. Honestly, at this level of difficulty - just short of bleeding edge, Hard Mode raids - I'd expect 2 purples or browns to drop off of the last boss.

I will say that the Bosses are generally easier than the packs of mobs which pretty much required CC'ing and the PATs were a surprise for just heroic quests. But I do remember reading that these areas (heroic areas) would be in the game and they were an alternative to flashpoints to provide some dynamic group content. As a sorc healer I had a lot of fun watching my friends skirt around the CC'd mob and having to let tank get aggro before pounding made these experiences challenging and fun...although my friend accidentally rez'd at med center and had to jump off a cliff and die next to us rather than go through the mobs again. lol.