why there is not this choice in romances?

zzoorrzz

When you have 2 romance options and you flirt both, then they confront you and you have to decide, you cant for some reason say just "well, then I dont want any of you". doesnt it make sense to include such option? So why is it not in the game?

For starters, only a couple classes have more than one romance option (and even a couple among this category... the second "romance" is more of a fling than anything else).

Secondly, I believe something like you're talking about does come up in one of the classes where two options are available.

Male Imperial Agent, between Kaliyo and Ensign Temple, if memory serves.

Not sure how the above comes up specifically, as I've only seen videos, but I believe it's along the lines of the idea you're talking about.

haha...I haven't looked at the spoiler and am not at that point yet in the story on my SW. It is level 36, and has about half the affection bar filled with Jaesa and about 3/4 with Vette. Jaesa has already pretty much flat out said that it is time to end the thing with "..that twilek...", but Vette has said nothing. I am expecting fireworks at the end of chapter 2 because I know there is a ton of gated conversations with Vette waiting for me with a growing romance story with Jaesa. Maybe if Vette's face wasn't so poorly rendered (it is puppet-like and she looks made out of rubber) she would stand a better chance, but so far its not looking so good lol. Edited by Xeperi

Yeah, thats actually what I was talking about. Id like to just stop romancing both of them at that point.

I didn't see the spoilers so please forgive me for commenting from an uninformed opinion, but as a SITH I am thinking my character will want to mate with the one that will further his own ambitions. Jaesa (at the point I am at) seems like will eventually settle for nothing less than her mate eventually becoming the Emperor or at the very least a legendary dark lord. Vette seems like she will be more than happy to retire to some back woods planet and live a happy family life (with the occasional bit of pirating for fun) with the sith warrior once his "tour of duty" is over. Nah, my Sith has a vision for the Empire and his place in it and would not hesitate to flush Vette out an airlock if it meant he would get there lol.

Edited by Xeperi