This makes no sense...

Xanas

Hi,

I have no idea if others got over this (and probably they have...) but why in he bloody hell are people allowed in WZ's when they don't have an advanced class? Makes no sense.

This would also be a good way to notify people (new ones) that they are missing half the class.

If they feel like playing alone (even for those that feel like playing like this) they can go right ahead BUT they should NOT be allowed to play anything involving a group as they are a detriment to said group...

Hi,

I have no idea if others got over this (and probably they have...) but why in he bloody hell are people allowed in WZ's when they don't have an advanced class? Makes no sense.

This would also be a good way to notify people (new ones) that they are missing half the class.

If they feel like playing alone (even for those that feel like playing like this) they can go right ahead BUT they should NOT be allowed to play anything involving a group as they are a detriment to said group...

2 things:

1. 90% of the time it's noobs that have never done something like this before, don't know where to learn their Advanced Class, and wanted to know what the little Republic/Empire symbol in the corner did when they click on it.

2. That other 10% are brave souls who like to challenge themselves by limiting their abilities and seeing if they have true skill.

So if they kept people with no AC out of WZ's, the noobs would be wondering what it meant when their screen says "Must have Advanced Class first." and the pros would be whining they're not getting enough of a challenge.

2 things:

1. 90% of the time it's noobs that have never done something like this before, don't know where to learn their Advanced Class, and wanted to know what the little Republic/Empire symbol in the corner did when they click on it.

2. That other 10% are brave souls who like to challenge themselves by limiting their abilities and seeing if they have true skill.

So if they kept people with no AC out of WZ's, the noobs would be wondering what it meant when their screen says "Must have Advanced Class first." and the pros would be whining they're not getting enough of a challenge.

The nobs will get information below the error sign on how to get that advanced class and what it is.

Those who like the challenge themselves can do it in some other place and NOT in team play where they are handicapping said team. Nobody and I mean nobody in this game can come even close to the same performance they would have with an advanced class and so they should NOT be allowed inside a team environment ... Imagine going in some raids with no advanced spec and the guild leader having no problem with it... Seriously who would do that? So why should this be allowed in pvp?

Edited by Xanas

The nobs will get information below the error sign on how to get that advanced class and what it is.

Those who like the challenge themselves can do it in some other place and NOT in team play where they are handicapping said team. Nobody and I mean nobody in this game can come even close to the same performance they would have with an advanced class and so they should NOT be allowed inside a team environment ... Imagine going in some raids with no advanced spec and the guild leader having no problem with it... Seriously who would do that? So why should this be allowed in pvp?

Handicapping a team..???

Seriously??

You know I have been in a WZ on my healer (10-29 bracket) and I have seen a level 14 Trooper out damage the rest of the pug team. Sometimes, those people are better than you.

Handicapping a team..???

Seriously??

You know I have been in a WZ on my healer (10-29 bracket) and I have seen a level 14 Trooper out damage the rest of the pug team. Sometimes, those people are better than you.

This guy.... he'll never understand what you are trying to say OP. This is why we need to push education in our schools.

It's mostly players who hit 10 early thanks to double exp and start doing warzones to continue leveling faster (while questing.) I did this myself from about 10-14 on my Warrior.

It's really not a big deal. If your team is losing so bad you need to find someone to blame, I suggest there are other problems then someone missing some skills.

This guy.... he'll never understand what you are trying to say OP. This is why we need to push education in our schools.

nah not really. the only place where you shouldn't be queueing for warzones is ranked if you dont have an advanced class.

OP was probably on the bottom of the leaderboards and did nothing but complain in text all game that there was a level 11 warrior/knight whatever in the group.

Funny story, I thought flagging myself for PvP would get me to play some pvp. I never saw the damn symbol by the map, mainly because I rarely used it and wandered around for a long time. Then I actually WANTED to start playing video games and noticed it.

Also, once played a few games with a guy who was playing a lowbie IA, wasn't a sniper or scoundrel, just an IA and he was putting up better numbers than most people WITH ac's sooo. Dunno, I kind of understand but then again I don't.

The team was ridiculously terrible and the trooper was slightly less terrible. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be dragging down a decent team.

nah not really. the only place where you shouldn't be queueing for warzones is ranked if you dont have an advanced class.

OP was probably on the bottom of the leaderboards and did nothing but complain in text all game that there was a level 11 warrior/knight whatever in the group.

Do you know what a "strawman argument" is? You just did that.

No place where you are part of a team and so effect your entire team should you be allowed to que with half a class.

Funny story, I thought flagging myself for PvP would get me to play some pvp. I never saw the damn symbol by the map, mainly because I rarely used it and wandered around for a long time. Then I actually WANTED to start playing video games and noticed it.

Also, once played a few games with a guy who was playing a lowbie IA, wasn't a sniper or scoundrel, just an IA and he was putting up better numbers than most people WITH ac's sooo. Dunno, I kind of understand but then again I don't.

The fact that the most of people in that WZ of yours where horrible at the game (for what you said to happen) does not invalidate my position. That IA with advance class would be just about 2x times more effective then he was.

Edited by Xanas