"Be glad you get pre-access"

Vladozz

Seriously, i would rather have a launch at 20th with some crashes and lags first day

Then to wait 6 days, and get ownd by "head starters"

Lets do math!

1,8mil people are waiting "Pre-access" model for days.. while others play

or 2mil play, but with lagg first day.. in other words, 2mil people wait only 1 day..

This launch = NO LOGIC

Seriously, i would rather have a launch at 20th with some crashes and lags first day

Then to wait 6 days, and get ownd by "head starters"

Lets do math!

1,8mil people are waiting "Pre-access" model for days.. while others play

or 2mil play, but with lagg first day.. in other words, 2mil people wait only 1 day..

This launch = NO LOGIC

Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDNT PRE ORDER THE FIRST WEEK AND I DIDNT GET IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=66561&postcount=6438

What do you guys think?

And some people make crashes and lagg sound like in real life pain of some sort

I think that if you got invited today, you would not have posted this thread.

When you do the math, the ONLY people really complaining are those who did not get invited. So what does that tell you?

So you are totally upset with anyone else that was born before you also I bet. "They got 27 years early access to real life! *** God!"

Of course, your innate ability to be a good person and do good things will never be rewarded with a better life than that person. Glad to know that.

So you are totally upset with anyone else that was born before you also I bet. "They got 27 years early access to real life! *** God!"

Of course, your innate ability to be a good person and do good things will never be rewarded with a better life than that person. Glad to know that.

real life isn't a pvp server