Everyone: Stop Overreacting

oythebillybumblr

Its sickening seeing all of the complaining, every thread is someone ************ about how their chosen class needs to be stronger, how bioware effed up, how factions aren't even, etc.

The game hasn't even made it to its official release date yet. Everyone should be grateful that Bioware opened it up early, but instead people are acting like the game is set in stone. Things will be balanced out, problems will be corrected. Can't you let these devs put their feet up and celebrate for two seconds before you start crying about your force powers not being strong enough?

Everyone just take a deep breath and relax for a second here. Relativity. :eek:

Its sickening seeing all of the complaining, every thread is someone ************ about how their chosen class needs to be stronger, how bioware effed up, how factions aren't even, etc.

The game hasn't even made it to its official release date yet. Everyone should be grateful that Bioware opened it up early, but instead people are acting like the game is set in stone. Things will be balanced out, problems will be corrected. Can't you let these devs put their feet up and celebrate for two seconds before you start crying about your force powers not being strong enough?

Everyone just take a deep breath and relax for a second here. Relativity. :eek:

+1

and you cant really know how good is your class unless you reach 50

Please, for the love of God, LET them continue to QQ. I want them to b*tch and moan and cry until they leave the game and go back to WoW. Because if we can get rid of the little 12 year old cry babies, we stand a chance of keeping this game a huge step above other games out there right now.

So, get mad, complain about classes and how OP they are or how hard it is to solo level...and then kindly go away

Edited by Funkyhuntin

Bleh to all of that "game isnt released yet" crap. There was a beta ...there were weekends. There were balancing issues. There were thousands of Inquisitors and Counselors running around in beta for a reason. There are now lots of them in retail for a reason. Dont give me that crap please. There are issues, real issues.

Atm 50% of one game's population (both sides counted) are Inqui/Counselors. For. A. Reason.

If you dont roll Inqui/Couns you might lack fun in pvp.

I mean come on. Consider a class that can heal, damage, cc your butt and run away. Consider a class which can stealth, melee dps and heal themselves. Think this is balanced? Maybe ...consider a class which can damage, cc and heal while wearing heavy armor.

And now consider a class that can damage ...and jump around. See the lacking?

Bleh to all of that "game isnt released yet" crap. There was a beta ...there were weekends. There were balancing issues. There were thousands of Inquisitors and Counselors running around in beta for a reason. There are now lots of them in retail for a reason. Dont give me that crap please. There are issues, real issues.

Atm 50% of one game's population (both sides counted) are Inqui/Counselors. For. A. Reason.

I mean come on. Consider a class that can heal, damage, cc your butt and run away. Consider a class which can stealth, melee dps and heal themselves. Think this is balanced? Maybe ...consider a class which can damage, cc and heal while wearing heavy armor.

You're talking about two different advanced classes, not just one that can stealth/heal, don't be over-dramatic.

Edited by nophoria

But if they are actually op at end game (and thats an if) they'll be nerfed and people who played them will get frustrated and 50% will change to whatever is slightly op'd by an update. Its just so early to be saying OP and UP, most people aren't close to 50/understanding their class entirely.

Plus, there's always one overpopulated class, more power to the people who have the balls to rock something different.

The issue in beta was that people wanted to go 1 on 1 vs an Inq and burn through certain abilities too early. Once we began to figure out the 'typical' rotation of a Sage/Sorcerers, we were able to combat them and defeat them more easily. At first we (Republic) were going up against a bunch of matches where the majority of the enemy were Sorcerers and we were getting rolled. Then there was some sort of 'aha' moment and we began to defeat the Sorcerer Pre-Mades.

I'm not saying they aren't overpowered, I'm saying that they can be defeated. They are The Flavor of the Month for right now. People will slowly begin to taper off toward other classes soon enough.

as long as the vast minority that are whining get no support from Bioware, I don't care if they whine. But I don't want to have to waste my game time to come on here and counter their stupidity just to make sure that Bioware doesn't start changing stuff to appease this <1%

We are the 99%! (that like the game the way it is for now)

Lol Really guys... consulars and inquisitors have the heal ability... true... but they wear light armor. I have a lvl 22 sniper, and in PvP With one combo I can take out 3/4 their health... if one more person is on them they go down easy or heck if I hit 50, watch out... I think the overall balance is spot on, Dps classes take out healers, Tanks protect healers, while completing objectives, While healers take care of their team. The only thing that annoys me is the raw amount of CC's available to all classes. that is my only issue, but its not game breaking. Edited by TheRiddick

But if they are actually op at end game (and thats an if) they'll be nerfed and people who played them will get frustrated and 50% will change to whatever is slightly op'd by an update. Its just so early to be saying OP and UP, most people aren't close to 50/understanding their class entirely.

Plus, there's always one overpopulated class, more power to the people who have the balls to rock something different.

You miss one fact. People get bolstered to 50 in warzones. People got almost all core abilities till mid 20s or 30s. There's a handful of spells coming excluding talents ofc. Now think of a class that wont get weaker but stronger, you might draw the conclusion that it is in fact OP. In endgame it comes down to force managing. The tools to dominate are already provided.

I highly doubt much will change on release day, people should be reporting broken and bugged things so the devs can fix them and there is quite alot of things that are either buggy or not designed well imo and to the opinion of others that ive spoken to.

However a good 75+% of the complaining posts are about things that are unbalanced in every other game at low lvl. X class is OP/bad, healing warfronts is bad, this is bad rarra. hardly any1 is 50 and no1 has good pvp gear with high expertese.

Please name me 1 game where low level pvp is as balanced as high level pvp. there isnt one, expertese/gear/talents and practice at 50 are all going to affect how players and classses do in pvp.

I dont understand why people dont just quest to 50 with the odd warzone in between then make a list of issues and post them in the appropriate areas. After a length of time if they arent fixed and you personaly dont enjoy the game you stop playing.

Personally i like the UI every1 seems to hate (although u should be able to move it) i like the global cd system and the visuals (not as pretty as rift but works better), the things i dislike arent really pvp based yet since i have only done a couple of warzones, but generally the games fine. and people shouldnt complain about stupid **** and focus on more important things bioware missed out like a combat log, only 2 entry raids, only 3 warfronts, non customisable UI in conjunction with no mods and ridiculously high ques on realms that seemingly have no people on them.

Getting explanations on these before the OMG MY DPZ IS LOW AT LVL 12 or I CANT HEAL PVP IM LVL 22 *** MAN. is far more important in my opinion.