Questions of the Day 4/24/2013

CourtneyWoods

Orlean fortune hunter, I have 11 characters and have 5 of these and bought 2 for friends. They are epic, clunky, look like something you'd go out on missions in, not some sleek looking mount that you'd find in Kaas City. They even have camping equipment. Perfect for my sorc, vanguard, sage, mercenary and sentinel. Heck I may even own another one, not sure, lol. Edited by AlaricSevGirl

Love my "Kurtob Alliance Speeder" from the "Friends of Star Wars: The Old Republic" program. Not only is it fast and great for leveling. To me it's the Prius of pod racers. :D:p

Opps!! didn't know these were CM mounts only!! :p

Edited by Wodaz

im split, im not a fan of big in your face mounts, i find the smaller ones have alot more artistic work put into them, so for me its gotta be both the treasure hunter and the longspur elite, the treasure hunter is so detailed its great and the elite, well i dont notice alot using it but the rust look on it is amazing. Whom ever did this spent alot of time and effort on this mount and as such i feel it only right that i put this as my main vehicle when im not using my gree broken taxi mount. Edited by Shingara

What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Personal Answer: It was the Throne... but I just got the Cartel Decadent Skiff in my Hypercrate this morning... so I have to go with that. It's like a portable Nar Shaddaa. :jawa_cool:

Those skiffs handle like barges... they're awesome! When they were initially released I wasn't an instant fan, but I happened to watch the original Star Wars trilogy again recently (for the first time in about 15 years, I'd say) and after that I just had to have one for my smuggler. Okay, I got a different one for my Sith Warrior too, just because the black canopy is so cool. Picked up both of them for good deals too, which makes it even better.

Yep, cruising around the Dune Sea has never been so much fun.

The Manta is another great long distance runner - and that adaptive paint job is pure genius.

On the fleets I usually opt for one of the smaller speeders, just because they're great too in their own right. The Sand Devil is probably my favorite compact speeder.

I'm greatly looking forward to future cartel mounts, so I can find a definitive and authentic SW inspired mount for each of my toons (or two or three)

Absolutely the Fortune Hunter. The detail is terrific. It's a little bit clunky and full of all sorts of junk (the chest on the side is genius- and I've had people actually try to loot it while I've been idle). There's no other mount quite like it- perfect for my scoundrel :D