Bioware - Dang it!!!

Sparklefish

When the cartel packs came out I must have spent about 1K$ on cartel coins because I really wanted the Overlord's Command throne and I never got it and now I want the Cartel Skiff and in 2 days I've already spent 250$ on coins for the packs and it hasn't appeared and I want it ! Why is Bioware being so mean? I've been playing since day 1.

Holy hell, that royally sucks but as the other person said, you could probally have saved your money and use virtual credits instead of real money for the same items. If I had that kind of money it would go for real life items, like morgage, bills and such. so far everything that you can get thru cartel coins I've purchased with in game currancy and my income is just thru dailys.

When the cartel packs came out I must have spent about 1K$ on cartel coins because I really wanted the Overlord's Command throne and I never got it and now I want the Cartel Skiff and in 2 days I've already spent 250$ on coins for the packs and it hasn't appeared and I want it ! Why is Bioware being so mean? I've been playing since day 1.

As long as you (and similar others) continue to prove to EA that gambling packs will be bought in droves by people with gambling problems and disposable income, they will continue to offer exclusive items in gambling packs.

I'm going to assume this is not a troll post (It probably is though)

Did ever occur to simply buy something like the Valiant Jedi outfit (or something else of value) with CC's then post it on the GTN and collect the proceeds and then buy a Throne.

OR

Dare I say, Buy Gold from a gold seller and then get your throne.

dang, I wish I had $1250 to burn, I'd blow it on something better than cartel market packs :D

^ Heck yeah. That'd be a nice little mini vacation.

Now if only I could somehow turn credits into real money...oh wait that's against the TOS.

Regulator's pack on GTN: 450k. Skiff on GTN: 1.5 million. Buy 4 packs (Regulator is only 160 Cartel Coins), wait until they unbind, put on GTN, wait until sold, buy Skiff.

So you can get the Skiff with just 640 Cartel Coins.

Edited by NLxAROSA

Regulator's pack on GTN: 450k. Skiff on GTN: 1.5 million. Buy 4 packs (Regulator is only 160 Cartel Coins), wait until they unbind, put on GTN, wait until sold, buy Skiff.

So you can get the Skiff with just 640 Cartel Coins.

this game's economy makes no sense.