best crewskill for pvp

gresiac

What makes biochem good for PvP? I know the reusable medpac (that got nerfed) and the rakata adrenal (which got nerfed) along with the stim (which thankfully didn't get nerfed) made it good. Sadly the medpac is a weak form of its former self and you can't even use the adrenal in WZs anymore. What makes biochem the go-to pvp crew skill now?

What makes biochem good for PvP? I know the reusable medpac (that got nerfed) and the rakata adrenal (which got nerfed) along with the stim (which thankfully didn't get nerfed) made it good. Sadly the medpac is a weak form of its former self and you can't even use the adrenal in WZs anymore. What makes biochem the go-to pvp crew skill now?
The stims. I guess you could always buy exotech stims but it will be cheaper to either use a reusable stim or craft exotech stims.

Second best crew skill for pvp is probably cybertech, for grenades. Again, you can buy them on gtn so it's more a matter of saving money.

Biochem, simple as that.

Other crew skills are pretty much useless in PvP.

Cybertech is probably more useful. Now, understand that you would need to craft a **** ton of grenades.

Sure, you could just go bio and buy grenades, but you can also just go cyber and buy stims. You'll go through grenades faster than stims, so it probably saves money that way.