26 skill armorings

I'm wondering what the rationale behind removing the slotless armoring drop from Kephess in EC HM is. This also has the effect that the 26 skill armoring that isn't locked to a slot is now an unobtainable item unless you can find someone on your server who managed to get the RE while it still dropped. Unfortunately, on Dalborra this is not the case.

Is there a plan to make the item drop or be obtainable from another source as this is I feel a rather large itemisation oversight.

When this 1st happened I put in a ticket about it and was awarded a random '26' armoring for it.

CS said that is was a bug, and the armoring was supposed to drop.

Granted, that was our last run with EC HM, as we moved on to TFB right away and have not gone back since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are 26 armorings supposed to drop from EC HM Kephess every time? Because I've killed him maybe 5 times now, and I've never seen a single armoring. I'm a cybertech, so believe me, I would have noticed that. Without the drop, the only source of unslotted armorings is the campaign offhands, and that's hard to get when there are people who actually want the whole offhand. I'll definitely try a bug report the next time this happens.