GSI Speeder Parts

Qvasar

Hey there GSI Speeder Seekers,

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:

• Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.

This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great weekend!

Im sorry bioware but this is the worst quest ever i spent 4 hours so far searching for one part and cant find anything i've talk to other spent hour even days searching for part THIS IS THE WORST game/event or what ever you want to call it to be put into the game PLEASE NEVER make something like this again

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry bioware but this is the worst quest ever i spent 4 hours so far searching for one part and cant find anything i've talk to other spent hour even days searching for part THIS IS THE WORST game/event or what ever you want to call it to be put into the game PLEASE NEVER make something like this again

You clearly don't know how to look for the items. Each seeker quests have specific nodes you have to look for to know where to dig. If you read your mission log you know where to look. They're really not difficult quests you just have to use some critical thinking to find them.

I wanted to pop into this thread, and let you know about the most recent addition to the Known Issues so that you don't spend your weekend on a futile hunt:

• Players are currently unable to obtain all parts for the GSI EMP-03 Explorer, GSI HMF-03 Exploiter, and GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder.

This of course, explains why there are some parts that are not yet found. The fixes are incoming, but please do not watch for them in Game Update 2.0.1 on Tuesday, as we'll not yet have them implemented.

This certainly explains a few things... (Pleasure, exploiter and explorer parts in respective order.)

Nothing requires you to look for the speeder parts. All exploiter and explorer parts are BoE, so even if you really want them you don't have to dig for them. I personally like the digging areas, it's a great alternative to running around on fleet all day, and with the people doing GSI dailies on the same planets, it's very similar to fleet.

sorry to bother but the current situation on harbinger is unaccaptble whit all due respect disconection after 11am no warzones groupfinder takes 3 hours to get a flashpoint hardmode done .

why can't you for once do a maintance that works and not causes more issues we do not deserve the bugs and constant disconnections thank you for reading fyi i kept this statement constructive and polite i am not trolling just disepointed that you are not able to fix the issues witch you know this server and the mmo has

sorry to bother but the current situation on harbinger is unaccaptble whit all due respect disconection after 11am no warzones groupfinder takes 3 hours to get a flashpoint hardmode done .

why can't you for once do a maintance that works and not causes more issues we do not deserve the bugs and constant disconnections thank you for reading fyi i kept this statement constructive and polite i am not trolling just disepointed that you are not able to fix the issues witch you know this server and the mmo has

Hmm... are you sure you play on The Harbinger?

Haven't read beyond this post (came in straight from the dev tracker), so apologies if this is already covered: the vast majority of my guildmates don't venture into the forums. As such, they have a high likelihood of 'spend[ing] their weekend on a futile hunt'. Has anyone considered some form of in-game notification system for bugs like this? You may be surprised at the how frequently in game mentions of the Known Issue List are met with 'the what? :confused: ' and 'where is that'?

I would also like to ask why a part I found (Pleasure Speeder Turbine Jet Engine) was "bound" while others parts from other speeders aren't and the vehicles themselves are bound to legacy.

It doesn't make sense to win the roll on the Golden Fury boss for the pleasure speeder part, but then find another pleasure speeder part on another character, and not be able to get them to the same character.

On a side note it's not a drop from Lucky on Corellia. In fact Lucky seems rather incomplete... no special abilities, no world boss standard buffs, no enrage timer, weird debug messages on Corellia general chat, no epic loot... Maybe it will drop there in the future.

Seriously???!!! After you kill that 7 million monstrosity you don't get anything special? That's really low, man!:eek:

Seriously???!!! After you kill that 7 million monstrosity you don't get anything special? That's really low, man!:eek:

You get a title for letting him kill you and one for killing him. Two titles is a pretty good reward.

You get a title for letting him kill you and one for killing him. Two titles is a pretty good reward.

Now that's good to know, indeed!

The first time a saw that behemoth I carefully stealthed around just to complete the mission. Funny it never even occurred to me that I could get a title even by getting killed.

I've gotten the speeder parts from many locations, looks to be all random drops, never seem to find any specific part in the same location twice. I usually search Makeb because of the many different instances and locations.

I don't know if anyone else has had the same glitch I've had. About two or three times now, I've dug up a rare chest but when the seeker droid brings it to me I don't receive anything. It's possible that when this happened I was SUPPOSED to get one of the currently unavailable parts. But who knows. HURRY UP AND FIX THIS:(!!! I already have the engine, steering and chassis for the explorer and exploiter, waitin on you Bioware :mad: