StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

BobaFurz

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I missed anything out but here are the games I've played

Rebel Assault 1 & 2 (my very first, its like rogue squadron)

Tie fighter

X-wing

X-wing vs Tie Fighter (And Balance of power)

X-Wing alliance (I was in this fansite, Emperor's Hammer where they kept live ranking of Imperial Pilots)

Rebellion (Galactic RTS, i QQed when my just newly built death star got blown up by puny x-wings)

Dark forces (Jedi knight 1 & 2, Jedi outcast and Academy)

Battlegrounds (Nice Age of the empire game with Star Wars skins :p)

Battlefront (not that nice IMO)

Republic Commando (so so)

Empire At War ( Loved the way ships Hyperspaced in and kicked butt)

Force Commander ( Loved the imperial Arty)

Pod Racer (Anakin's pod is no brainer to win)

The rest which i didnt mention probably sucked... Except lego, was fun but didnt really capture my attention :p

All the different Star Wars games I played? Hmmmm....

Star Wars Battlefront I & II (I still enjoy those games!)

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (That was a fun game)

The Lego Star Wars series

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Just the first one, never got around to the second one)

Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles (Hehe, Playstation I anyone?)

I'm sure there are a couple of others, but that's all that I can remember. I never did get around to playing the Knights of the Old Republic games, but I always wanted to. Waaay back then, I never had an Xbox to play them on.

My goodness, I've played a lot of Star Wars games!

(pvp) I think Bounty hunters are too op, Mercenary just shoots some rockets at you and after 4 seconds they have taken down half of your health then they heal them selves and they got good survival. Powertech their op too their defences are so great and they can draw the enemy ball handler back in hutball, + their damage is good, very good but not good as mercs but very good. They beat sorcerers easy!.. too easy.... and thats so dumb... my powertech level 11 its 12 now but at 11 it had all the starting gear and i went to a pvp warzone match and made 200k+ dmg... in voidstar and became 1st then i go with my sorcerer level 16 made 80k dmg In voidstart. Then my 25 level assasin (another server... ) made 120k dmg in a voidstar match, I think bountyhunters are just so *********** overpowered -__-

Wrong thread perhaps?

Let's see here...

SW Galaxies, post NGE

Battlefront 1-2 loved em both and need to find copies of then again

SW: EAW and FoC

Kotor 1 and 2

Force unleashed 1 and 2

The Phantom menace

Revenge of the Sith

Attack of the clones (I think that was it, it was based off that movie anyway)

The clone wars (animated one with Anakin)

Lego star wars (lol)

Jedi starfighter

I think thats it, though im sure theres others i have forgotten. I don't remeber the name of it but I remember a really old one on the N64, all I remember is an At-AT lol not a very good description I know.

well... nothing beats kotor. not even swtor... sadly. and thats coming from a fanboy of swtor.

but star wars starfighter is extremely fun.

and EVERY fan should try outcast and academy. lore-wise it sucks. but its an OK story with a great gameplay. and a pretty nice view on the post-rotj side of star wars. even though i dont recon that.

The only other Star Wars game that I've actually played prior to SW:TOR was SW:G (from launch for about a year, quit long before NGE)...

:eek:

My Husband, on the other hand, was on the development team for a couple of SW games and has played quite a few of 'em.

:D

Anyone remember Star Wars: Rebellion for the pc?

I was obsessed with that game. Very long and tedious gameplay but could be very fun and rewarding. For those who never played, it was like SW Empire at War but way more detailed and number heavy.

I've played most SW games except ones with the prequels. The 3 based of the trilogy for nintendo were great and challenging. KOTOR was fantastic as well as the Jedi Knight games like Academy and the two where you were Kyle + the Mara Jade expansion. The first Force Unleashed was great but the second not so much.

Oh yea and that Mortal Kombat style SW game, for playstation I think. That was a random game to make.

Edited by jedimessiah

I love playing DC Universe online. Ive had SWTOR, well since early release and just now playing it. Lots of fun, but I like playing on console much better. Hopefully they will eventually put SWTOR on console Edited by rnmedic

Rebel assault and sequel, rogue squadron, shadow of the empire... both KOTORs.. Republic Commando ( gdlk FPS ), Jedi Knight series (Academy had a surprisingly good multiplayer all things considered), Super starwars on the SNES, Both Battlefronts, TIE Fighter.

Surprised no one mentioned Rebel Assault and Rebel assault 2 the hidden empire...i thought those were pretty good games back then.

rebel assault 2 was pretty gdlk.