The saga of stuns in PVP - conspiracy revealed!

Darkfalstaff

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, Ill run and let everyone know....

<Stun>, <Root>, <Lock>... Dead

I left for 4 months and came back at 1.4 after a very disappointing trial of GW2. I love SWTOR, and understand much of the pain associated with a new MMO. I truly appreciate this game more having spent some time in GW...

There are a lot of things I want, but the resolve system is number 1. Last night after my 3rd WZ, I though to myself, what's the point of this...

I PVP and that's it. I pve to level, and pve to get gear, and I do ops when I am bored with PVP. For resolve to be so screwed up takes the one aspect of the game I want to play and eliminates it. I know they will fix it, it was better (not great) before.

I come from a simple game: UO. Very few stuns in game (Paralyze / Mage) If you are frozen, you remain so for 4 seconds unless you take any damage (AOE included) Simple, and works fine. Resolve complicates the issue, and does not work. You should NOT be able to freeze someone and kill them from full health (21000 XP) . If that's the goal, pvp becomes irrelevant.

To many stuns, CC, Roots and knock backs happen, but the stuns are pure bs imo if you are stunned the moment you take any damage that stun should be canceled, Cryo grenade another one this thing where you cant do nothing but sit there and take the damage and watch your hp drop cause your getting damage and cant move.

Grenades need to be limited to the the classes that actual have the skill to make them as it adds to the cluster **** of stuns,CC,Roots that is wz atm. there CD should be tied to Class roots,CC etc, if you use grenade you should not be able to use class skill stuns/CC for 10 sec or so and visversa.

All the stuns and CC Roots and grenades need to me limited in wz right now it not really fun

Edited by Kyuuu