Movies =s auto strongest.

MajinEddie

Palpatine is the strongest sith of all time.Boba is the strongest bounty hunter of all time.Indiana jones is the strongest smugler of all time. The emporer from SWTOR is a god but boba can beat him easy. Why? Hes from the movie. I bet you movie fans think the speed limit is there for your safety. I bet you guys belive anything the TY says. To say everyone from the movies is the strongest just shows you cant think for yourselves. I can give you reasons why Revan is second to none. I can give you reasons why TORs emporer is FAR beyond good old palp. If you wana prove me wrong than fine. Just do it with something other than but gorge says so.

Palpatine is the strongest sith of all time.Boba is the strongest bounty hunter of all time.Indiana jones is the strongest smugler of all time. The emporer from SWTOR is a god but boba can beat him easy. Why? Hes from the movie. I bet you movie fans think the speed limit is there for your safety. I bet you guys belive anything the TY says. To say everyone from the movies is the strongest just shows you cant think for yourselves. I can give you reasons why Revan is second to none. I can give you reasons why TORs emporer is FAR beyond good old palp. If you wana prove me wrong than fine. Just do it with something other than but gorge says so.

so by your logic, the movie characters should be allowed any medium which describes and illustrate their greatness...? Cause the sith emperor and revan only had a game or comic to describe them.

I'll be simple and sweet for you, i'll use a video game called the FORCE UNLEASHED which basically makes all episode 1-6 characters into gods. since it's a medium which presents palpatine, vader, shaak ti, boba, ect.. as beings sooooo powerful in the force they can at will use it to disintergrate matter, shoot lighting described as powerful as a star igniting, and oh yeah bring down star destroyers.

Or hey let me use EU books seeing as we allow novels and comic media where palpatine is out right stated to perform everything Vitiate can achieve without his rituals or relics, he can achieve it all by shear willpower, or where luke can literally create or resit black holes.

These characters aren't powerful because they are in a movie, they are powerful because all forms of media that have those charactetrs describes them as godly figures.

people need to quit using their rose tinted heart shaped glasses to favor their own favorite star wars media and accept the list of facts presented by all the media which can bring them into a common value.

ONE TIME ONLY events are exceptions to most rules, as they are not accurate to the continual descriptions that characters are based, for example i present Mace Windu in Gendy Tartakofsky's clone wars, where he single handedly destroyed an entire droid army with his fists, effortlessly parried hundreds of blaster bolts, force defectled a seismic shockwave, force leaped several miles, force pushed the weight of over 100+ battle droids at one time, my personal favorite which is using the force as a concussive blast capable of obliterating 2 foot diameter holes in droids like tissue paper when lightsabers, blasters, and grenades barely do the same, and destroyed an entire super weapon. yet was unable to express any of this power in any movies, let alone against palpatine.

ONE TIME ONLY events are exceptions to most rules, as they are not accurate to the continual descriptions that characters are based, for example i present Mace Windu in Gendy Tartakofsky's clone wars, where he single handedly destroyed an entire droid army with his fists, effortlessly parried hundreds of blaster bolts, force defectled a seismic shockwave, force leaped several miles, force pushed the weight of over 100+ battle droids at one time, my personal favorite which is using the force as a concussive blast capable of obliterating 2 foot diameter holes in droids like tissue paper when lightsabers, blasters, and grenades barely do the same, and destroyed an entire super weapon. yet was unable to express any of this power in any movies, let alone against palpatine.

Mace Windu was such a chump he got blasted out a window by UnliiiMITED POWAHhhh

so by your logic, the movie characters should be allowed any medium which describes and illustrate their greatness...? Cause the sith emperor and revan only had a game or comic to describe them.

I'll be simple and sweet for you, i'll use a video game called the FORCE UNLEASHED which basically makes all episode 1-6 characters into gods. since it's a medium which presents palpatine, vader, shaak ti, boba, ect.. as beings sooooo powerful in the force they can at will use it to disintergrate matter, shoot lighting described as powerful as a star igniting, and oh yeah bring down star destroyers.

Or hey let me use EU books seeing as we allow novels and comic media where palpatine is out right stated to perform everything Vitiate can achieve without his rituals or relics, he can achieve it all by shear willpower, or where luke can literally create or resit black holes.

These characters aren't powerful because they are in a movie, they are powerful because all forms of media that have those charactetrs describes them as godly figures.

people need to quit using their rose tinted heart shaped glasses to favor their own favorite star wars media and accept the list of facts presented by all the media which can bring them into a common value.

Not bad. Overdone bad writeing in a book/cartoon/game would beat out a book/ game thats shooting for some realisem. In the end Buggsbunny is still the strongest. That my friend is what counts.

I can give him Boba though, I mean compared to Luke and Palpatine he is just a guy with guns and gadgets. I mean you can only take that so far, until it seems kinda ridiculous. He fell into the sarlacc....what 3 times? And got out....3 times? If its that easy to get out of a sarlacc, I don't see how any can live for so long. Note: I don't hate Boba, but some stuff of what happens to him sometimes seems a little far fetched, the guy was dying due to his skin tissue dissolving, liver failure and reoccurring tumors and yet he was given a needle to fix all that. Edited by Wolfninjajedi