Shadow/sins: criticize my pvp build.

Pathlight-

Here's a link to my build:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rIModdfdRdZf0zZfM.3

My goal is to provide maximum utility to the team while still being viable as a damage dealer. I'm fully dps geared and augmented except for the offhand (shield).

I have been having pretty good results so far as I'm doing extremely well in node guarding and 1v1 situations as well as being durable under fire.

I welcome all suggestions and feedback that could improve this build.

On a sidenote, I see a lot of infiltration shadows doing great damage. Will my team benefit more from an infil shadow or should I keep this build ? They seem great for quick node stealing and overall damage but I'd appreciate some feedback as to their survivability.

Edited by Pathlight-

I had it for a long time pre 2.0 (was running 23/1/17) and found it useful to prevent node caps. However, I never fully incorporated it into my dps rotation as my basic rotation was taking care of business well enough. Now that I don't have it anymore, I noticed that pull works just as well as a ranged capping interrupt.

I put the extra points into upheaval and shadow's respite where I think they're more useful.

However, there may be advantages to FIB that I haven't noticed. Feel free to point them out.

I had it for a long time pre 2.0 (was running 23/1/17) and found it useful to prevent node caps. However, I never fully incorporated it into my dps rotation as my basic rotation was taking care of business well enough. Now that I don't have it anymore, I noticed that pull works just as well as a ranged capping interrupt.

I put the extra points into upheaval and shadow's respite where I think they're more useful.

However, there may be advantages to FIB that I haven't noticed. Feel free to point them out.

Well the top box ability of the tank tree really helps with proc'ing your 3 charges of your telekinetic throw which does more damage and heals you. No tot mentinon losing that ability (Slow Time), you lose the area snare, dmg debuff and multi target damage that it does.

Therefore the only thing close to compensating for that loss would be Force In Balance. Your other points elsewhere in the tree don't make up for both 1) losing slow time and 2) not getting force in balance.

Thats all I was saying.

Well the top box ability of the tank tree really helps with proc'ing your 3 charges of your telekinetic throw which does more damage and heals you. No tot mentinon losing that ability (Slow Time), you lose the area snare, dmg debuff and multi target damage that it does.

Therefore the only thing close to compensating for that loss would be Force In Balance. Your other points elsewhere in the tree don't make up for both 1) losing slow time and 2) not getting force in balance.

Thats all I was saying.

You make some very good points. I just tried this and it feels even better:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#601rIModdfdRdRZcZfM.3

Since celerity is now a first tier talent, I would recommend using it for all pvp builds. In my opinion, it's an absolute must ability with the reduced CDs on interrupt, force speed and cc breaker.

It sounds like a good increase in utility but no other talents in this build seem worth sacrificing for it.