Overall Achievements Leaderboard

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With regard to the missing Ilum beast mastery achievement I can report that I apparently got the "Bogwing" information which counted toweards the Ilum achievement on Belsavis.

Mob which gave it was of course a bogwing, silver rimmed, yellow in the minimal security district somewhere in the middle of the map if I recall correctly.

Edit: I checked with alternate char and got the codex entry right when I killed my first "young bogwing" after leaving 1st imperial start point in minimal security district.

I believe that most probably every "young bogwinG" will give codex entry.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Update as well for Kwich (screeny taken being on twink): Points now 23560

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot2013t8q7165kwb.jpg

Edited by Kwich
Additional Information

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to add my 5ct about Beastmaster of Ilum (Asharl panther, bogwing, kath hound)

"Asharl Panther": I don't know where did I get "Asharl Panther" entry, but I guess it's related to Gree event, rly not sure. (but I got it)

"Bogwing": I got it by getting Belsavis Bogwing codex entry - yes, not rly related to Ilum :)

"Kath Hound": I think it's not Ilum as well, but Alderaan or Balmora related codex.

EDIT Tried to kill various Kath Hounds on Alderaan; Escaped on Corellia; I guess Balmora is the last place to try to get all the dif. types of'em.

Edited by david_tm

There are a few packs of Ashari Panthers to be found on Ilum in the western ice shelf area during the Gree event. I'd give coordinates for some, but I'm out of town for the moment. As far as I know, no one has found the Kath Hound codex for Ilum. I'm unsure if the Bogwing one on Belsavis granting an achievement for Ilum is working as intended or not, but I won't complain.

Hey guys,

I was wondering how much % you can get on Location achievements without doing PvP-related stuff? Does anybody know? I just started hunting achievements and a good way to start is doing Location achievements, isn't it?

I started doing achievements a few days ago too,and i can say that the 4 origin worlds are really easy to do.You can also get lots of achievement points from world bosses,datacrons,and companions.

I also have a problem with Dromund Kaas Platesmasher,since i have never seen it in the area it's supposed to be nor can i see it's corpse,so my question is:is it bugged?