new companion

Death-Speed

wht about the other class wht lvl and place u get them from need to know I got all the class I am making so I need to know so I won't do something wong whit the quest if u can do that on quest

We could Google that for you, or you could do it yourself...

EDIT: You could also just ... I dunno ... play the game. You will get your companions no matter what choices you make, so why spoil the story for yourself?

Edited by Fidelicatessen

wht about the other class wht lvl and place u get them from need to know I got all the class I am making so I need to know so I won't do something wong whit the quest if u can do that on quest

Hoshkar already linked a wiki for you...just navigate around it to find info on other class companions. But just so you know companions are linked to you CLASS STORY mission. When you get to a planet you will have your CLASS STORY and you will also have the PLANET STORY missions. The planetary missions will be the same whether you are a bounty hunter, agent, sith inquisitor or sith warrior. But your class story is obviously unique to your class. Early in the game the BH class story revolves around the great hunt, sith inquisitor is about unconvering artifacts, sith warrior is about finding a traitor and agent is about uncovering a terrorist plot. Planetary missions are things like the Revan quest chain on Drummond Kaas, or the quests around Grathans Estate.

So basically follow your class story missions and you'll get your companions. You can even go to a planet and skip all planetary missions and only do your class story and you can speed right to the end and get your companion early. Because like i said companions are tied to class story, not planet story. The only exception to this rule is HK and Treek who have special missions of their own.

A great way for a sort of mini spoiler on what companions you will get, in game, press Y, and then scroll down on the left side, you will run across companion achievements. Shows you exactly what each class will get. Mind you they are not all in order, but will give you their name, and a picture of what each looks like. Still keeps some surprise in the game as far as when you might get each of them and where.