<Severity Gaming> 16 Man NiM TFB Kill Videos

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal favorite was the Dread Guard wipe reel. especially that 60k wipe at the end. That just had to plain suck.

That was actually 6.6k ;)

In the next week I am going to try to get some sort of a victory/highlights real up.

Fenrir why were you not Saboteur :mad:

Maybe i'm just fed up with my sniper but im really digging Gunslinger animations

2 Reasons:

1) Even though it does more dps then the other specs. It is such a headache trying to keep everything up and hit with scatter bombs. After going through HM SV with it, I needed a break. So I switch between the other 3 specs each week or choose them depending on what the raid needs for a fight.

2) With 5-6 Gunslingers in a raid...My 4 (Used to be 5 :( , I hate you Bioware!) tic FlyBy hardly ever gets to finish. Cluster Bombs + Incendiary Grenade + Frag Grenade would just make my FlyBy worthless.....I can't have my FlyBy feeling any worse then it already does.

Idk, I prefer my Sniper to my Slinger. I almost exclusively run Lethality just because I like the poisons.....

I will note, one time we tried to 8 man 16 Man Writhing Horror....even though we had some poorly geared 66 (blue) Sage that though he would be ok....I was able to destroy the add packs on the way there. I topped out around 16k dps for one add group........I had to go change my pants. On the Boss, I could take care of the adds by myself before the 3rd tic of my FlyBy. :cool:

Edited by Grimsblood

2) With 5-6 Gunslingers in a raid...My 4 (Used to be 5 :( , I hate you Bioware!) tic FlyBy hardly ever gets to finish. Cluster Bombs + Incendiary Grenade + Frag Grenade would just make my FlyBy worthless.....I can't have my FlyBy feeling any worse then it already does.
Then put flyby on the boss lol and just roll through the adds >_<

Adds spawns:

TG - Roll - TG - Sab - Roll - TG

Adds reach the red puddle

IG - TG spam

Idk, I prefer my Sniper to my Slinger. I almost exclusively run Lethality just because I like the poisons.....
Maybe that's why you like it more. Poisons is fun I like the green smoke from CG animation. BUT i like the different shooting animations of Slingers. Aimed Shot and Speed Shot specifically. As opposed to Snipers who's Snipe/Ambush/ "SoS" looks pretty much the same. That and Takedown has a boring animation. I like Followthrough though. I prefer that over the Slinger one.

I will note, one time we tried to 8 man 16 Man Writhing Horror....even though we had some poorly geared 66 (blue) Sage that though he would be ok....I was able to destroy the add packs on the way there. I topped out around 16k dps for one add group........I had to go change my pants. On the Boss, I could take care of the adds by myself before the 3rd tic of my FlyBy. :cool:
Too many slingers is definitely bad for your orbital DPS. I think most of my 8-man parses in torparse were done in a pug where the general basic strategy is stack everything, tank everything.. (under one orbital only, not 4.. not even 2. lol) Edited by paowee