Collectors eidition Shop

mwriot

well i bet its full of pets and speeders you can buy. there is no way it will have any good gear that will be game changer to just the people that spent the extra 70-90 bucks. also it seems there is a vendor now for the security key buys also don't know if they are the same ones.

Seperate vendor for the Auth token people. So there will be:

1. A VIP lounge with Twilek strippers.

2. A vendor for Auth token purchasers

3. A special vendor for CE purchasers

Hmmm do quests and instances or spend all my $$$ on strippers and bling? damn it! hehe

i know some of you got your codes and items n crap already, Does anyone know whats in the collectors shop? i want to know if i made the right decision geting collectors

This has already been asked.

No one has access to the CE Vendor because no one has a CE code. All we have right now are Early Access codes. The CE vendors won't be unlocked until the 20th when people actually enter their CE codes.

It is still possible for people who pre-ordered the CE to cancel their orders. So there's no way BW is going to let people access the CE stores early.

well i bet its full of pets and speeders you can buy. there is no way it will have any good gear that will be game changer to just the people that spent the extra 70-90 bucks. also it seems there is a vendor now for the security key buys also don't know if they are the same ones.

I bought the CE and it better have some decent stuff since i spent £140 on it. at the least it best have some nice fully modable equipment,weapons and armours.

if you bought the C.E you got extremely ripped off.

The only thing you get that is exclusive is the statue.

The sound track is online

The in game items you can get for 19.99$ and I think access to the store.

and.. the store you can get in for 1 million credits. if you don't pay the 19.99$

This has already been asked.

No one has access to the CE Vendor because no one has a CE code. All we have right now are Early Access codes. The CE vendors won't be unlocked until the 20th when people actually enter their CE codes.

It is still possible for people who pre-ordered the CE to cancel their orders. So there's no way BW is going to let people access the CE stores early.

I have an actual living and breathing CE code, which I got redeemed today (I got by mail it via my personal supplier and not this Amazon/Origin riff-raff).

On the other hand, I redeemed my early access in late November, so not getting in anytime soon.

Point is that there are surely some people who got to see CE store already, since I am not really some special snowflake with ties in gaming mafia.

and.. the store you can get in for 1 million credits. if you don't pay the 19.99$

You can access the VIP area if you pay 1kk credits, but you can't access the CE exclusive store. Shoo, peasant! :cool:

I bought the CE and it better have some decent stuff since i spent £140 on it. at the least it best have some nice fully modable equipment,weapons and armours.

Wow... 140£? That's crazy... 145$ here...

I really love this whole EA pricing scheme where Euro=Pound=Dollar... I wonder, if I order this stuff in Japan, do I get to pay 140 yen? :D

Edited by Gaidax

Since I have already received the CE box I have entered the product registration code in addition to the pre-order code. I do not know if that means that the CE shop will be open for me in early game access or if it will open on official launch day (I haven't received my EGA invite yet so there is no way to tell for me yet). Apparently those who have entered the game and have registered the game code have the other in-game extras such as training droid so I see no reason why the CE shop wouldn't be open already. I will know when I get my early game access invite.

Since I have already received the CE box I have entered the product registration code in addition to the pre-order code. I do not know if that means that the CE shop will be open for me in early game access or if it will open on official launch day (I haven't received my EGA invite yet so there is no way to tell for me yet). Apparently those who have entered the game and have registered the game code have the other in-game extras such as training droid so I see no reason why the CE shop wouldn't be open already. I will know when I get my early game access invite.

Well, I don't think we will have time to dig the store... We won't get there, being camped by all level 50s... :D

Edited by Gaidax

Hmmm do quests and instances or spend all my $$$ on strippers and bling? damn it! hehe

The Auth and CE vendors are seperate.

1. A VIP lounge with Jawa strippers.

Fixed it for ya

The authenticator store can be accessed without getting the CE, however the CE store can only be accessed if you have the CE.

You can access the VIP area if you pay 1kk credits, but you can't access the CE exclusive store. Shoo, peasant! :cool:

Trust me, if this is the Bioware I know too well...

...they will end up selling the CE exclusive store.

You mean the music that they have been releasing each day on facebook? That has been confirmed to not be the same soundtrack that is in the CE. Id post a link or quote but, it was posted on the old forums.

No, only the CE people have access to the VIP store. DDE does have access to the lounge but not the store. Standard Edition still has to pay a mill credits and wont get access to the store.