Are empire players on this server friendly?

DinomyteHero

Because when I was playing as republic on this server everyone was willing to help you and is that common for this server?(On my last server It was everyone for themselves.) I had an level 33 sith but it was too lonely ,so I had to delete him. I don't want that to happen again. So I would very much like to know. Edited by DinomyteHero

In the beggining yes....

they will welcome you and offer cookies...

but when you have tottaly fallen in the dark side they will use you and ask you only to do the bidding of evil...

Dont trust the dark side of the force my son ..... The dark path is corraptive and will lead you to your distruction

Join the republic forces and let the light guide you.

PS. Their cookies are awesome thou

Because when I was playing as republic on this server everyone was willing to help you and is that common for this server?(On my last server It was everyone for themselves.) I had an level 33 sith but it was too lonely ,so I had to delete him. I don't want that to happen again. So I would very much like to know.

I've noticed that as well.

Although most empire players seems willing to help each other out (after the usual mocking), that's about it.

I have a trooper on the republic side, and I noticed I could barely go anywhere without people trying to recruit me for a guild, which is awesome.

However, on the empire side, it's very rare to even see guild recruitment posts, where are all the guilds on the empire side recruiting? Quesh?

I've noticed that as well.

However, on the empire side, it's very rare to even see guild recruitment posts, where are all the guilds on the empire side recruiting? Quesh?

No idea. I've been trying to join a imp PvP guild for about a week but no replies :(

As a guild recruiter myself, I'd have to admit I'm surprised to see people from different guilds around but barely any guild recruitment. If there is some Force technique to materialize members for your guild I'll be willing to sacrifice innocents to learn it.

On the other hand my guild restrains from spaming recruitment messages too often in General, a system guild recruitment channel would have been great.

Regarding the friendliness of Imperials - these are not the players you're looking for. Ahem, the Empire does have its islands of nice, they are just not on the map. :jawa_angel:

I've had more problems on the pub side with ninja looters and such. But jerks exist on both sides. Mostly it's the starter planets where there are so many people newbs are ninja-ing objectives and loot left and right, shooting past you as you fight the elite guarding the chest to loot it and run off (which is why I loot the chest first, while my comp starts the fight now).

I also find more pubs playing darkside than imps playing lightside, and the dark pubs IME tend to be more anti-social players in general, choosing need on everything, regardless whether they actually needed it.

So no, I have not found imps to be less friendly than pubs and often times I find it's just the opposite.

Some assert that because imps seem cooler more idiots play imps, but I would argue that because the pubs are the heroes, more idiots play that side, then act like asses because they are asses, just wearing a hero mask.

Be nice and friendly in chat, help players out and be supportive in War zones.

Take the time to be "that guy" and you will have no problems whatsoever.

There's a bunch of nitwits out there, but don't let them bring you down.

Because the really brilliant players are out there, but some of them never talk in groups/chats unless there's a friendly greeting.