For people who have read SWTOR REVAN

sfatmedic

Revan

1 Defeated the most powerful Threat of his time

2 Dominated the Republican in less years than Emperor Palpitine did and possibly is the reason why it took so long

3 Mastered the Lightside

4 Mastered the Darkside

5 Was a tool and overcame it

6 Was beat by his Apprentice and then later beat him

7 Most respected of his time

Vadar

1 was turned by a Sithlord

2 Was beat by Obi Wan x2, who was considered to be less powerful and less skilled

3 Was turned into a Disabled Monster who greatest kills where all from lesser powerful Jedi who have yet to achieve anything !

4 Was beat by Luke , a less powerful less skilled Jedi with less than accouple years in a crash course to learn the secrets of the Jedi

5 Was beaten by Galen Marek 2x canon approved and fact

You cannot even give him credit of taking over the Republic , all that is Emperor Palpitine . Palpitine beat Marek , and would have killed Luke if Vadar did commit suicide to kill Palpitine. OH YEAH Vadar died after he was shocked to death by Palpitine.

Vadar in the end was a tool to Palpitine and no more a threat than Maul who was weaker than almost most sithlords mentioned . Palpitine tried to turn Marek but being of more willpower turned it down and was killed by or maybe killed by Palpitine for it . Nothing really said on that part but I am sure Palpitine killed him being he is one evil Sithlord !

Palpitine loved tools , he knew they were no threat to him .

Edited by mefit

I reserve a special place of loathing for Drew in my heart, right next to one of my pre-Vector prime favorite authors, just for killing off main characters and being an overall dick.

But I still can't bring myself to hate him or condemn the book as bad writing because while he didn't do Revan or the Exile justice, he made Lord Scourge, in my opinion the book was more about Scourge than either of the jedi, which is another reason I see the ending as unjustified. Revan was more or less tacked on just for the name.

I do like Lord Scourge though, he's an awesome character.

I hate the whole Cannon bs , Lucas has allowed his story to reach beyond the Cannon , movies , and books .

Vadar was a TOOL , a powerful one that did alot in his time to alot of nobodies .

Vadar lost to Obi-wan 2x, 1 resulting in his disfigurement and disability that destroyed his ability to control the force as he could prefight . He had to use most his energy with the force to help his movement as the Emperor made it so he had too to limit him if he came to ever fight the emperor !

2nd FIght Obi-wan had to give his life to Vadar so teh others could get away , something that Darth Malgus killed his own master over in "RETURN" .

Vadar's apprentice " Galen Marek " Beat Vadar 2x as well, both times Vadar with full hate could not stop !

Luke barely beat Vadar with Vadar holding back ! Vadar did not want to kill his son and in the end turned back to the light with his death finally breaking the Emperor's hold on him.

No question Anakin could have been great and if on equal terms could beat Revan but it was never to be equal and if they both met in their primes with everything done to them as it was , Revan would beat Vadar . Does not mean the fight would not be EPIC , it just means on some level Revan would be better .

Revan could never win again Palpitine , just would not happen no matter cannon or not. Emperor Vitiate in his own right was probably just as powerful as Palpitine and beat Revan without even breaking a sweat !

Palptine was a Coward and did not really believe in the Rule of Two and Vitiate never respected it as well . Vitiate never had a master really and learned most on his own as he was BORN OF THE FORCE . Palpitine feared his master as he feared anyone who could use the force that was not under his control . Palpitine never trained a Apprentice to beat him , because he wanted to rule forever where other sithlords want to die to a worthy Apprentice . If they are worthy the lose seems more respected than if they were weak . Palpitine thought Vadar was weak and wanted Vadar to train his own replacement , even Palpitine trained accouple on the side in hopes one could take Vadar's place !

Revan did not die in foundry , he did the same move that he did in the fight with Vitiate to try and get away . Haters just want Revan dead , just like Haters never give Vadar any props .

Vadar was a BEAST even with his disability and would not be a easy fight but Revan is a Beast as well and would win .

Your obviously a troll and considering no one even said anything about Vader in this thread proves your just a pure Vader Hater.

Considering so many have proven you guys wrong.

Before you all get bummed up:

Revan is rescued by republic players and goes to the Foundry (a sister of the starforge and creates a huge army to destroy all pureblood sith. Alongside HK-47, who is broken and rebuilt by Malgus, Revan faces off against 4 empire players and is beaten only to use the Aing-Ti trick of force teleportation to escape. He comes back as a bad-*** and escapes to fight another day.

Overall book sets up game, and the game does Revan justice.

Before you all get bummed up:

Revan is rescued by republic players and goes to the Foundry (a sister of the starforge and creates a huge army to destroy all pureblood sith. Alongside HK-47, who is broken and rebuilt by Malgus, Revan faces off against 4 empire players and is beaten only to use the Aing-Ti trick of force teleportation to escape. He comes back as a bad-*** and escapes to fight another day.

Overall book sets up game, and the game does Revan justice.

Aing Ti trick of Force Teleportation? Keep dreaming. Luke is a master of Force Teleportation, and yet he can't teleport himself.

Revan

1 Defeated the most powerful Threat of his time

2 Dominated the Republican in less years than Emperor Palpitine did and possibly is the reason why it took so long

3 Mastered the Lightside

4 Mastered the Darkside

5 Was a tool and overcame it

7 Most respected of his time

Vadar

1 was turned by a Sithlord

2 Was beat by Obi Wan x2, who was considered to be less powerful and less skilled

3 Was turned into a Disabled Monster who greatest kills where all from lesser powerful Jedi who have yet to achieve anything !

4 Was beat by Luke , a less powerful less skilled Jedi with less than accouple years in a crash course to learn the secrets of the Jedi

5 Was beaten by Galen Marek 2x canon approved and fact

You cannot even give him credit of taking over the Republic , all that is Emperor Palpitine . Palpitine beat Marek , and would have killed Luke if Vadar did commit suicide to kill Palpitine. OH YEAH Vadar died after he was shocked to death by Palpitine.

Vadar in the end was a tool to Palpitine and no more a threat than Maul who was weaker than almost most sithlords mentioned . Palpitine tried to turn Marek but being of more willpower turned it down and was killed by or maybe killed by Palpitine for it . Nothing really said on that part but I am sure Palpitine killed him being he is one evil Sithlord !

Palpitine loved tools , he knew they were no threat to him .

All Facts

They had an awesome scene where he is "Revan Reborn" and then, as a phase, kinda "went out like a punk". IT is unfair to his character, who is rather impressive and well made. If they had him put up a decent fight, give an excuse for him ending like that, I could take it. But yeah, years of imprisonment, freedom! 1 day later, back in you go, Bastila lives alone, son never meets dad, it might be one of the harshest endings of a Star Wars story. I'm just hoping Revan lives past the Foundry.

For the last time ISNT VADAR is VADER :o

Hum no it wasnt... i dont recall Malak ever beat Revan in a duel. But that is just me. he fired on Revans ship bridge from another ship, and thus incapacitating Revan, that is why bastilla was able to capture Revan.

Well, Revan did something to vanish and save himself, one way or another...

Hum i doubt that. im pretty sure he became one with the force Bioware coulnd be much more obvious in this, not only he say those words before he died " Now i know how you felt old friend"

a possably reference to Malak. Or Surik. And Malgus pretty much said with a very good close up on his face, HIS story is ended. I think bioware couldnt be more obvious then this.

They had an awesome scene where he is "Revan Reborn" and then, as a phase, kinda "went out like a punk". IT is unfair to his character, who is rather impressive and well made. If they had him put up a decent fight, give an excuse for him ending like that, I could take it. But yeah, years of imprisonment, freedom! 1 day later, back in you go, Bastila lives alone, son never meets dad, it might be one of the harshest endings of a Star Wars story. I'm just hoping Revan lives past the Foundry.
I share your sentiment, however i dont see that happening. There isnt happy endings in star wars anymore... and that was one of the greates traits of the star wars triology.

I reserve a special place of loathing for Drew in my heart, right next to one of my pre-Vector prime favorite authors, just for killing off main characters and being an overall dick.

But I still can't bring myself to hate him or condemn the book as bad writing because while he didn't do Revan or the Exile justice, he made Lord Scourge, in my opinion the book was more about Scourge than either of the jedi, which is another reason I see the ending as unjustified. Revan was more or less tacked on just for the name.

I do like Lord Scourge though, he's an awesome character.

LOl yeah the book was nothing more then an introduction to the flashpoints in swtor and to lord scourge character. that is why its bad. I felt the book it was interesting in reaveling what happen to Revan, i enjoy alot the apearence of canderous, as well the exile... but the end it was just so underwhelming. Edited by Spartanik